Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
ruski best
russia technology best inculding hax

kitty stew

they need to fix those bots up a bit ive noticed their absence from ancestors of late :'(

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Scripts aren't technology

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
did i mentioned script? but their Client full modifed

kitty stew

did i mentioned script? but their Client full modifed

you sure did 

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me

Offline Areashi

• Banned
actually it is

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
actually it is
well, not actually Client, they're have better knowledge about technology after japan

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
2 different Script you can see, the one you using it from autohot key, and russian made own their script from switching inventory so get over it

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
2 different Script you can see, the one you using it from autohot key, and russian made own their script from switching inventory so get over it
I was always over it, now shut up and stop typing useless comments thx

Offline Areashi

• Banned
well, not actually Client, they're have better knowledge about technology after japan
lol definitely not. russians are only good at abusing bugs in some games such as cs and pw

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Why is chat moderation even a thing? The majority of the server are adults yet they're treated like children. Boohoo someone said I suck on an online game rofl I hope that player gets banned so he'd know his lesson lmao. 

It doesn't fix any issues since you can just go on an alt and shit talk from there. All it does is create abuse towards the system, I mean look how many people are reporting the littlest of things such as competitive banter and pretend they're offended just to get that player banned for the lulz. 

Sure mute a player one day mid argument, it'll just become unfinished and be  stepped up in the next argument. 

Was never monitored back on pwi years ago yet all the drama got resolved by itself, with a conclusive ending rather than it just being carried onto the next argument.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Why is chat moderation even a thing? The majority of the server are adults yet they're treated like children. Boohoo someone said I suck on an online game rofl I hope that player gets banned so he'd know his lesson lmao.

It doesn't fix any issues since you can just go on an alt and shit talk from there. All it does is create abuse towards the system, I mean look how many people are reporting the littlest of things such as competitive banter and pretend they're offended just to get that player banned for the lulz.

Sure mute a player one day mid argument, it'll just become unfinished and be  stepped up in the next argument.

Was never monitored back on pwi years ago yet all the drama got resolved by itself, with a conclusive ending rather than it just being carried onto the next argument.
u are first no name i agree with in epw forum add me in friendlist