Epic Perfect World

Russian players

Offline Sweetener

Why not write Russian players in world chat?
 Let's make that Russian was possible to communicate, and how it is bad.
 A lot of people from Russia plays on the server, but can not communicate.
 If the Russian language has been resolved, the server online would be a lot more, as Russian players here have tightened and began to play here.

Sorry for the bad English!
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2016, 12:06 am by Sweetener

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Obviously because this isn't any russian server. :rolleyes:
We speak English in world chat because this is a Eurpoean server where majority of the server population speaks English.  That doesn't mean that it is the primary language for all of those players - there are many others who use a different primary language and they also have to abide by that rule. You can create chat rooms to communicate with other Russian players, as well as set up vent/ts/rc/skype groups. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Sweetener

Well, as bad as when Russian banyat chatting when they talk in chat

Offline Sweetener

I play on a server for more than 1 year, and how it sometimes hunt speak Russian language

Well, as bad as when Russian banyat chatting when they talk in chat
I didn't really understand that - but yes, when warnings are given out to speak English in chat and people continue without doing so, GMs may issue chat bans.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Sweetener

I didn't really understand that - but yes, when warnings are given out to speak English in chat and people continue without doing so, GMs may issue chat bans.

I agree, but why give banks

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Otherwise you rob them.

Bank accounts or did you mean bans? '-' 

art hoarde

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Everyone gets muted if they continue speaking in another language after warning not just russians..if that's what you're asking atm .-.

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
We encourage English in World Chat because that is whether you like it or not the language most people understand. It is not only Russian we warn about, but also any other language which isn't English.

I understand you want to communicate with other Russian players, but there are other ways to do so, like creating your own chatroom, using squad chat, faction chat, skype, anything basically which isn't world chat.

To make this simple: World Chat is used so that everyone can understand everyone.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Adding on to all the replies, only 1/6 GMs right now understand russian, how would we moderate what you're writing?

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
  • Faction: Tyrants
Adding on to all the replies, only 1/6 GMs right now understand russian, how would we moderate what you're writing?
GMs understand Russian??? :normal-10: :tiger-11: :tiger-11: :tiger-11:

Offline Vannacutt

• I am a timebomb A ticking ticking ticking timebomb
  • Characters: Vannacutt/Ludzik
  • Faction: OnlyOne
Chcecie tu ruskich tak bardzo? Chcecie aby ten server w ogole wymarl bo kilku ruskich wlazlo tu huj wie po co i cheatuje. Oni nie maja ani skila ani nic tylko boty. Translate this before you accept any russian. And i will go left cause this auto pot and any new ideas dont like. Make auto pilot cause why we must waste time in game?... better go to work and when back you got bh/HHD/FSP/and PK done and you can go to sleep. Sad

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
GMs understand Russian??? :normal-10: :tiger-11: :tiger-11: :tiger-11:
Yes, pm gn Chocolate... She understands everything.