Epic Perfect World

Removing or fixing the red war avatar card

Offline Crux

• Characters: aem
  • Faction: Rise
Removing or fixing the red war avatar card like lord tyrants and alexander some people using it to bug there spirits normal spirit is 186 and when they use lord tyrants and alexander theyre spirits become 220 too op. Pls fix this asap i will wait your reply thanks

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Offline Crux

Some ppl doing it normal spirit is 186 but if they use lord tyrants and alexander ur spirit becomes 220

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Yeah I've seen a lot of people using/abusing it, but doesn't matter, it doesn't make that much of a difference.

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Baddies trying to get good.  :police:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you that try hard in a game ... gotta be loser in rl. Need to prove something...it seems LMFAO. Makes sense.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Try hard level over 9000.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
If you that try hard in a game ... gotta be loser in rl. Need to prove something...it seems LMFAO. Makes sense.
Could say the same about scripts, bots, flyhacks etc, yet the majority of players does it nowadays.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Regular cards are still better

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
since it is a bug ..so im guessing it will be fixed should be posting this to help desk not rly something to drama over

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It was fixed, but the of cards made before the fix are still glitched. Just report these players to us and we will remove bugged cards from them.

Offline Crux

heiro

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????? this existed and i didnt know omg

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????? this existed and i didnt know omg
Aha...but even I knew. Saw someone talking about it on forums a few weeks back something about seekers were using it? Idk.

heiro

Aha...but even I knew. Saw someone talking about it on forums a few weeks back something about seekers were using it? Idk.
and you didnt tell me? the fk u sux