Patch v140

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
thanks event not i'm not lucky until now .  :-[
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016, 11:38 pm by Shantana

Offline tragedy

It says '"few new pets and a flight" in the full changelog. Does that refer to things that were added to the 140 patch? If so, I can't find the new pets or flight anywhere....
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein
It says '"few new pets and a flight" in the full changelog. Does that refer to things that were added to the 140 patch? If so, I can't find the new pets or flight anywhere....
The pets are three goblin all class pets under the "new" tab at pet npc. I haven't looked for the flight yet.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline tragedy

Oh. All-class. That's a shame. Was hoping there'd be some new veno pets. Ah well, thanks for the fast response <3
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
  • Characters: Ramoth, Markhor, Path, CeIaena, Aellin, Ashryver, Nehemia
PLEASE FIX the following issues with the next update:

Gamer freezes when trying to auto-path while on a mount and game automatically tries to switch to flier. It's really frustrating when I'm sitting on my mount, and I try to auto-path to a location that the game deems I need my flyer for, and suddenly I have to relog because it's frozen while trying to stow my mount and auto open my flier! This issue has been ongoing for about a year that I can recall. Please fix it. 

Venos are unable to summon flying pets while on a flier. We have to go back to the ground, then summon flying pet, THEN get back on our flyer. Smae as above, this has been ongoing for almost a year.  :'(

While these are minute issues that don't technically affect game play, they are annoying and frustrating when they occur (which for me is every day). 

Thanks in advance! :D

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
we still can ask for custom title , since i forgot ask for one ??

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
So...when's the next patch, Aga? =)
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Patch v141:
- Auto-Recovery Stone added to God's Giving (second Utility tab, last item)
- updated guild icons

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
Venos are unable to summon flying pets while on a flier. We have to go back to the ground, then summon flying pet, THEN get back on our flyer. Same as above, this has been ongoing for almost a year.  :'(

This please and thank you.
:-[

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
PLEASE FIX the following issues with the next update:
Gamer freezes when trying to auto-path while on a mount and game automatically tries to switch to flier.
Venos are unable to summon flying pets while on a flier
Yeah I am aware of this annoying issues, but it's difficult to fix with current client version. I will see what I can do tho

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
How do we get the auto-pot window up?

edit nvm loools

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just press H or whatever key you have defined for "Assist" option

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Patch v141:
- Auto-Recovery Stone added to God's Giving (second Utility tab, last item)
- updated guild icons

Thanks, Sir.  ;D

kitty stew

Patch v141: - Auto-Recovery Stone added to God's Giving (second Utility tab, last item) - updated guild icons
ty sir