Epic Perfect World

Patch v140

Angelica

I thought those were not allowed on the server.
I've never seen a rule for them not to be and you don't really gain anything faster if you use one, it just makes life easier with picking drops I guess. Besides they'd be pretty hard to detect for a GM, just like scripts
lool Darling, that's exactly what I used my auto-culti for! Especially for like rancor events hahaha. I miss that =( Would be nice to have it for PV as well

I tried an auto-clicker once but had noooo clue how the eff to make it work, so I gave up and never tried another one.

LOL the first time I've seen one I thought it was pretty complicated as well, but some are made really simple by now with only 1-2 buttons in the whole program

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
So....when's next patch?

I want new stuff to buy, Aga =(

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
So....when's next patch?
I want new stuff to buy, Aga =(
It's being worked on  :)

kitty stew

I've never seen a rule for them not to be and you don't really gain anything faster if you use one, it just makes life easier with picking drops I guess. Besides they'd be pretty hard to detect for a GM, just like scripts

lol

I can see it now.. 

"don't u dare hold down pickup key with a Bobby pin"

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Patch 143 just for guild icons I assume? When's the next patch coming out with goodies and fun stuff? :(
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Maybe they're waiting til after the contests are done. So people can get the patch & custom titles etc sent out all at once. Idk. Lol. 

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

There's plenty of stuff done and waiting to be added, it's just up to when Aga has the time to add it. :-\

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion