Epic Perfect World

Votes n gold

Offline Screamstar

• Report light nation
Hi , i want to know why the gold daily is getting lower , when i joined it was 7 if you did all, now it is 4. ¿are we gonna reach 1 gold per day?

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
¿are we gonna reach 1 gold per day?

I really hope so.
or at least 2 gold...

Offline Screamstar

• Report light nation

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Well it looks like Agatio decided to leave the site with the annoying captcha that didn't seem to mind other server very obviously auto voting  soo... .
He did increase the gold for the site we previously got 1 gold per vote to 2 per vote though.
If you joined while we got 7 gold you must be new^^ Welcome!  :pig-23:

kitty stew

Hi , i want to know why the gold daily is getting lower , when i joined it was 7 if you did all, now it is 4. ¿are we gonna reach 1 gold per day?

when I joined we got crap for gold 

learn to get ec another way 

cevans1290

We used to get 1.5 gold per 6 hrs, or was it 12? I know at one point it was 12, and it sure wasn't at 3 gold  :-\ I was happy with the times when we had 2. You don't need 7 gold per 6 hrs.. reskin/day basically.. Also, it isn't by day. 6 hr voting. 1 gold per 6 hrs even better, only one site  :police: 

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Ask Russians? They planted voting bot on their clients so they are  selling 10 event ( alt spams ) gold for 3 coins in  shops : )

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Lulu

Well it looks like Agatio decided to leave the site with the annoying captcha that didn't seem to mind other server very obviously auto voting  soo... .
He did increase the gold for the site we previously got 1 gold per vote to 2 per vote though.
If you joined while we got 7 gold you must be new^^ Welcome!  :pig-23:
He got rid of the bugged up one, though! ^^
Remember when you only got 60 silver per? was fun. XD

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ask Russians? They planted voting bot on their clients so they are  selling 10 event ( alt spams ) gold for 3 coins in  shops : )
where , buy for me and mail please 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Screamstar

• Report light nation
If you joined while we got 7 gold you must be new^^ Welcome!  :pig-23:
Thank you! :monkey-48: :monkey-48:

Goldengate

The whole economy will be ruined...

Offline Orianna

• Best Psy.
  • Characters: Orianna (YouSuckk)
  • Faction: Tyrants
Mail me some O:-)

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Agatio controls the gold amounts, and adjusts them when he feels it is necessary.
It use to be 1 per vote, then it was raised to more for a time, and so on.

Receiving too much alters the economy, which happened since gold prices were very little for a long time.
Many people had so much gold that no one wanted to buy any.
So slowly easing the vote amount back down fixes that and keeps the economy in check.

But as I said, it is up to Agatio in the end.
01.01.2016.♥