Epic Perfect World

To Gm's

Offline LureOne

• #Feel the Vibe#
  • Characters: LureOne
So , why don't u guys add the option where u can lock a tread made by the one who posted or delete comments ?  
I don't know if someone else suggested this ,  but i'm just asking . 
Let's say i want to lock my thead after posting or delete comments that i don't like . I can't do that :( . 
Well , waiting for reply :) .

kitty stew

might be a good idea for specific subforums like trade/guild/support threads and so on

terrible idea for general discussions though

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You need to consider all the possible downsides of adding delete post option to the topic creator and you'd see why it's a bad idea.
About the trade/guild sections, you could do it there since always.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
well.. you can delete your comment by modifying it and writing *deleted* or smth...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline LureOne

• #Feel the Vibe#
  • Characters: LureOne
I don't know if i said it right but i'll try to fix it . 
Let's say i make a video . I want to post it here  and then block the post so no one will comment on it , like on youtube . 
Or i don't want to insta block it but if i see a comment that is insulting from another person i will delete it . 
Hope it's more clear now lol .  :)
I'm not saying to add this to all sections . only to media section since there u post videos . 
Waiting for reply .  ^-^

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Well it has been there on the media section before but it was abused really bad.The topics creator would delete someone else's trash talk and let "his and his friend's" comments stay on the topic.If you get what i mean.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Goldengate

well.. you can delete your comment by modifying it and writing *deleted* or smth...
<333 Best suggestion ever... :-*

kitty stew

Well it has been there on the media section before but it was abused really bad.The topics creator would delete someone else's trash talk and let "his and his friend's" comments stay on the topic.If you get what i mean.

That kind of stuff never happens..

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

ROFLMAO .. That status drama...