Destruction - Epic Perfect World | Dragon Assassin PvP

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
love the intro :3

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Dude stoped to Talking Shit all See that wen you run Again and this  3 Times ... All lough to you in World Chat .. Nerd you are Sad dude dou searching excude for 1vs1 ans we can ASK Magestic he lough to you 😂😂😂 Magestic are Never Port you again  and he tell me sry for he dont you Run again from bet game 😂😂

nt

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
0.15 ? xD
Gof+ dagger on r8 reshape i became yesterday gof + Int xD
ok thx for info i will buy from there
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

nt
my screenshot was after this "wait" dude you are sad come 10 k EC bet or stfu trust me when im finally with you you are never
 talking again to me Worst sin

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

nt
dude i tell you wait 1min im comming after 1min and you run from Gm room why you talking sh1t why you dont send full screen Dog

Offline Areashi

• Banned
dude i tell you wait 1min im comming after 1min and you run from Gm room why you talking sh1t why you dont send full screen Dog
bullshtting again eh waiting over 1 hour can tilt any1 this is not germany where you wait 6 hours in cologne retard
*&^*&^*&^ fak off

darkfe321

bullshtting again eh waiting over 1 hour can tilt any1 this is not germany where you wait 6 hours in cologne retard
*&^*&^*&^ fak off
LMFAO german dog exposed

Offline iHuskar

• ♡Apryll's Mexican Boy♡
  • Characters: iHuskar/Snik
  • Faction: Tyrants
Dude stoped to Talking Shit all See that wen you run Again and this  3 Times ... All lough to you in World Chat .. Nerd you are Sad dude dou searching excude for 1vs1 ans we can ASK Magestic he lough to you 😂😂😂 Magestic are Never Port you again  and he tell me sry for he dont you Run again from bet game 😂😂
jeez lol
They weren't looking for each other but, they were meant to find each other.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
LMFAO german dog exposed
dude i TOld him 17 months 2 days 1 hour 43 minutes ago to 1vs 1 me Now and Now he Is To scared to 1vs 1 ahahaha hes very bad i even offer 1v7

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
dude i TOld him 17 months 2 days 1 hour 43 minutes ago to 1vs 1 me Now and Now he Is To scared to 1vs 1 ahahaha hes very bad i even offer 1v7
dude you are sh1t you talking lies here in forum Xar style and still scare me in game you think you are good  :normal-2: :normal-2: why you run all time for challenge :normal-2: im online 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
*&^*&^*&^ fak off
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: That's why I don't even bother with him, too many dead braincells in 1 brain

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
*&^*&^*&^ fak off
niggaa you send only 2 tab from screen enevr full 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
*&^*&^*&^ fak off
http://imgur.com/a/b4lOV

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
jeez lol
bro we can ask magestic he run and pathetic for me Pls and all in Gm room see that