• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Who are you again?..
Go back to your hole, worm
Mad edate

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Mad edate
Shouldnt you do what your "personal text' says, and quit?
I don't see how quitting is being on the forums all day commenting sht, in my personal opinion, when you're dumb, you dont put a horn over your head and honk it so people notice that

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I don't see how quitting is being on the forums all day commenting sht, in my personal opinion, when you're dumb, you dont put a horn over your head and honk it so people notice that
yet when pedro comes on forums you're on his nuts yes? veri gud veri nice

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
8v2? I was own my own, boy, I was getting attacked by those sins as well, it wasn't until the very end when that mystic showed up and started healing me, your argument is invalid, and im starting to think that so are you :normal-1: :normal-1:
and my argument is you are still fail ... 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
look all Cry in forum xD hahahahahahaha that is amazing xD

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
You should kite this game, u are useless.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Nice comeback, did you think much of it or is it just the sign of another billion neurons that died inside your brain?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
that's not an argument unless you come from land of dogs. you have no claim to whatever you say and you're literally trying to litter the forums with shtty gameplay videos with very bad production and also are trying to trashtalk better players (yes even stiletto is better than you).

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
that's not an argument unless you come from land of dogs. you have no claim to whatever you say and you're literally trying to litter the forums with shtty gameplay videos with very bad production and also are trying to trashtalk better players (yes even stiletto is better than you).
dude you are more fail than him you lost to vs me and still talk you mother is a dog 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
you cant beat no 1 in 1vs1 and still talk here 

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
:police:
All day? Hahaha
And I quit EPW not the forums

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
your gameplay is horrible and stiletto are easy he play with script and still lost in 8vs1 SAD with supporter

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Wait paper sin your turn are comming first of all Vermilion and next ?? i wait of the moment when i see you out from sz 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Wait paper sin your turn are comming first of all Vermilion and next ?? i wait of the moment when i see you out from sz
I'm on now, let's go.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I'm on now, let's go.
k im on too you will be bet game ? 10 k ec ?