Epic Perfect World

Your thoughts about daily drugs.

Goldengate

Why bother taking drugs when you can touch yourself and release your own natural hormones?

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Pink Floyd.
Nice.

A band that was very heavily influenced by drug use to create such great music. 

Bill Hicks 
Bill Hicks
“You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrreal ***ing high on drugs. The Beatles were so ***ing high they let Ringo sing a few tunes.”

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
 not some crappy drug dealer that probably laces it with heroin
I'm done lmfao. Can't decide if this is more stupid or on level with what menta said 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
Why bother taking drugs when you can touch yourself and release your own natural hormones?
To each his own~ I like how this dude thinks
Its just an opinionated topic
if you don't do drugs: good for you
if you do it and don't feel its ruining your life: good for you
if you do it and feel its ruining your life: idk read all the comments and reevaluate  your position again

point is don't force your opinions on people, especially random people.

your kungfu is goot

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
You are retarded and you need to quit this game.
Your eggs are broken stop smashing them with your nose LmFaEEO 
Only want me to quit because I'm better and so you're not #17305 anymore instead #17304  ;D :)) :))

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Your eggs are broken stop smashing them with your nose LmFaEEO
Only want me to quit because I'm better and so you're not #17305 anymore instead #17304  ;D :)) :))
Im sorry but didnt i win u already on the era pre-macro/aizox? I think this holy weed is letting u confused.
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2016, 09:16 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel

Im sorry but didnt i win u already on the era pre-macro/aizox? I think this holy weed is letting u confused.
3-1 to me is a win in your books? And the only reason you got the last round was I got bored of you camping through 5 tidals  :)) 

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
Weed is pretty dumb tbh

Like, I smoke it w/ friends, but still dumb

People say it's stress relief and all that, okay, that's cool if it works for you.

For me imo it's just overrated

I say usa should legaliZe it so the users can get it from the government and not some crappy drug dealer that probably laces it with heroin

Aside from weed, I think most drugs are retarded but hey, if you wanna ruin your life, go for it.
Lies. I remember you calling with me high and you seemed pretty happy with it. :normal-9:
There is a reason that marijuana was one of the first plants ever to be farmed. I don't get why in the recent years it has become such a negative thing. The plant itself is fine, it is what others do to it that makes it messed up.

A bet only a few would have the money for it everyday  :-X

Honestly, it depends on your tolerance level. I buy an eighth for 40 dollars here, and it lasts me a week and a half to two weeks. My boyfriend gets a half every week for 120 where he lives. It isn't as expensive as people make it out to be, and if you keep your tolerance low, it will stay low cost.

I don't like how everyone is trying to push their beliefs onto other people or shaming others for their choices. Just mind your own business and do you. :normal-42:

Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
3-1 to me is a win in your books? And the only reason you got the last round was I got bored of you camping through 5 tidals  :))
LoL serious, can u prove this, because i remember 1-0 on OT after 5 tidals.

Lies. I remember you calling with me high and you seemed pretty happy with it. :normal-9:
There is a reason that marijuana was one of the first plants ever to be farmed. I don't get why in the recent years it has become such a negative thing. The plant itself is fine, it is what others do to it that makes it messed up.

Honestly, it depends on your tolerance level. I buy an eighth for 40 dollars here, and it lasts me a week and a half to two weeks. My boyfriend gets a half every week for 120 where he lives. It isn't as expensive as people make it out to be, and if you keep your tolerance low, it will stay low cost.

I don't like how everyone is trying to push their beliefs onto other people or shaming others for their choices. Just mind your own business and do you. :normal-42:

Look, everybody do all they want on their lifes, im just asking, dont u think that in reason of many society problems, are we becoming comfortably numb? 

Last Edit: Jan 21, 2016, 10:45 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
Selective memory eyy?you forgotten the first 3 rounds which were also at ot lmayo 
Can't remember the wr who was there I think Subzeroo affs

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
LSD is love, LSD is life.  :-X

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel

Look, everybody do all they want on their lifes, im just asking, dont u think that in reason of many society problems, are we becoming comfortably numb?
first I hope this is just a troll thread
second world overpopulated anyway and economy as bad as epw, so who cares if people do drugs. Brother leave out pointless problems like this and redirect your abilities to solve actual factored problems like script lag, then we get baked and play lag free game.

your kungfu is goot

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
LSD is love, LSD is life.  :-X
:-\

Offline Belkas

not some crappy drug dealer that probably laces it with heroin
LOL... the same crappy drug dealer giving out Halloween candy with razor blades hidden inside. Come on.