Epic Perfect World

Your thoughts about daily drugs.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello, u people, teens and not teens, kids what are your opinions about drugs, its becoming really common, i think we should philosophy about it.

My thoughts

Young people are abusing drugs like weed to run out from their emotional troubles, familiar troubles, etc, use it daily will *** with your brain and lungs and its what they do, its like a anesthesy for the life that fks your health, so people should fix their troubles in life, before try any drugs and this is how the world would be free of the drug related problems.

But lets talk about those troubles? Propaganda says how u must live, wear, think, this created conflict between your way and the way that society creates for us, society is the consensus of all thoughts, society tells to women that they need to marry, have a boyfriend, drink, dont be single, dont fk with everybody, get less men as possible, have childrens, have a nice boob and butt, etc. Society tell to men that they cant stay jobless, they need to study, they need to find a girl, marry and have childrens, they need to drink, have many sexual experiences and body pleasures as possible, get many girls as possible, be the sustain of his family, be the leader, be strong, work out, have abs.

You work in a stressfull job, u get your weekends to drink, distract, forget your life, etc, then u back to the misery on your work, then go drink, ***, etc, if u have time, u gonna find a way to smoke weed all day so u dont feel the stress of your job and makes your life enjoyable. You break with your girl/boy, you feel to atached to him/her, to things, to people, to thought, when u lose it, u feel a imense depression and then know a way to over with it, u going to drink, coca, weed, lsd(worst choice for those moments), etc.

Resuming, your life is depressive, so u need to use any kind of chemycals to make your life enjoyable or not so depressive, at the cost of your health.

Now i ask sirs.

1- Is the life supposed to be hard?
2- Cant we solve our problems with understanding, instead of try to appeal for chemycals?
3- Can we moderate drugs use if we have understanding on life?
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2016, 05:23 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
My opinion: please leave epw

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
My opinion too.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Dont drink and drive... smoke and fly.... jk... drugs are for tards
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Dont drink and drive... smoke and fly.... jk... drugs are for tards
I disagree of you sir, drugs are not for tards, daily druging is.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
420 blaze it faggot
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

darkfe321

didnt read lol   

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Hello, u people, teens and not teens, kids what are your opinions about drugs, its becoming really common, i think we should philosophy about it.

My thoughts

Young people are abusing drugs like weed to run out from their emotional troubles, familiar troubles, etc, use it daily will *** with your brain and lungs and its what they do, its like a anesthesy for the life that fks your health, so people should fix their troubles in life, before try any drugs and this is how the world would be free of the drug related problems.

But lets talk about those troubles? Propaganda says how u must live, wear, think, this created conflict between your way and the way that society creates for us, society is the consensus of all thoughts, society tells to women that they need to marry, have a boyfriend, drink, dont be single, dont fk with everybody, get less men as possible, have childrens, have a nice boob and butt, etc. Society tell to men that they cant stay jobless, they need to study, they need to find a girl, marry and have childrens, they need to drink, have many sexual experiences and body pleasures as possible, get many girls as possible, be the sustain of his family, be the leader, be strong, work out, have abs.

You work in a stressfull job, u get your weekends to drink, distract, forget your life, etc, then u back to the misery on your work, then go drink, ***, etc, if u have time, u gonna find a way to smoke weed all day so u dont feel the stress of your job and makes your life enjoyable. You break with your girl/boy, you feel to atached to him/her, to things, to people, to thought, when u lose it, u feel a imense depression and then know a way to over with it, u going to drink, coca, weed, lsd(worst choice for those moments), etc.

Resuming, your life is depressive, so u need to use any kind of chemycals to make your life enjoyable or not so depressive, at the cost of your health.

Now i ask sirs.

2- Cant we solve our problems with understanding, instead of try to appeal for chemycals?
1 Life is Hard xD
2 we cant :3 cannabis <3
3 yes we can :D

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
u guys should try catnip

Offline Zandskel

• Lange Schlange
  • Characters: Pyrosha
  • Faction: Onslaught/Treeants

My thoughts

Now i ask sirs.

Weed is of Satan, Coke is Godly.
Amen! :police:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
first time i agree with u baby

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
I just laughed so hard. Thank you.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
You break with your girl/boy.

Resuming, your life is depressive
Ask.com thinks people resort to long forums posts after a break up way more frequently than compared to the use of drugs.  :-X

Last Edit: Jan 20, 2016, 06:25 pm by Snow

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
ty for daily laugh<3