Epic Perfect World

Gear

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
first.. seeker and barb are among the easiest to gear out of all the other classes
all you need is a good 3x def+ wep, dragon gof sword,        full dragon gears/3xint wrist(which is quite doable in 3k ores max) if you wanna aps
the rest of the stats need 2x str/ 2x reduce pdef/mdef.
this is literally all a seeker needs on r8, watch gameplay vids by vermil/castle/kriegsgott. two outta those don't even have 3x wrist.
If you still find yourself outgeared, I politely recommend you remove the god seeker from your profile, and maybe invest on a different class.
also idk what you wasted 8k damas on(assuming its not an inflated number you came up with) ...... even the noobst luck would yield results with that many.. its literally probability.
barbs easy to gear?? tell that to the 410k ec i spent on my chest already....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
and then people will start endless nerf threads for losing so hard since scripts wont work 

Kirigayasan

first.. seeker and barb are among the easiest to gear out of all the other classes
all you need is a good 3x def+ wep, dragon gof sword,        full dragon gears/3xint wrist(which is quite doable in 3k ores max) if you wanna aps
the rest of the stats need 2x str/ 2x reduce pdef/mdef.
this is literally all a seeker needs on r8, watch gameplay vids by vermil/castle/kriegsgott. two outta those don't even have 3x wrist.
If you still find yourself outgeared, I politely recommend you remove the god seeker from your profile, and maybe invest on a different class.
also idk what you wasted 8k damas on(assuming its not an inflated number you came up with) ...... even the noobst luck would yield results with that many.. its literally probability.
It's that i tried to get on R8 but bad Luck 
And still 2X slot def lvl on weap and any interval on wrist R8...  

darkfe321

wow, such a badass

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
what were you trying to get..laid?

Lulu

R9 (sX) is too OP, nuff said.

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
Just a QQ Thread

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
R9 actually existed on EPW for a grand total of about 10 minutes.  Agatio had made a balanced set intended to be the end game gear to replace dragon.  In that 10 minutes and before anyone actually had time to get a complete set and actually use it the QQ from players caused it to be removed.  Hence how R8r is the end game gear.  It won't be implemented again but atleast you know why it isn't here lol