Epic Perfect World

Happy First Year EPW! / x2 Rates Weekend!

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

Today is our official first year anniversary! All the staff would like to thank you for making this server what it is today. We have grown from about 40 player base back in Feb, to around 500-700! You guys have all been amazing and we love our community! Sure we've had our ups and our downs but you guys have really made this server amazing and something bigger. I myself played here when it was a small new server, not many people. Glad to see it has gotten so huge! :P

Everyone say thanks to Agatio for making this server and keeping it up even when times were hard! Without him server wouldn't be as custom and different and what it is today.

As a special thanks to all of you x2 rates will be on all weekend!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I would like to thank everyone who has supported us, our beloved players who are with us all this time, our GM team with a lot of great ideas that are making this server better and better, it's a big pleasure to work for you. Without you this server wouldn't be the same. We are looking forward for the next year and hoping that this one will be even better!

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
yes, as being a "big fan" of private servers and know lots about each and every one more then pretty much all people, I have to say that the work Agaito puts on here and how balanced and just smart made everything is. it's really good. he knows how to run this, and how to make the players smile.  The server don't even have any world chat drama.. maybe a tiny time a week or something.. that's a huge plus,, if you've seen the other servers out there. and all custom events on here that the gm makes and you all work on to get better. so Different from other servers.. they do old fashion event or hide and seek. lol... nothing new at all.. on here i was surprised to see so good new events. Lot's of thoughts and work you put in to it. and most of all.. Agaito listen to the players. huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge plus. i could say more things but u get the point xD

regards

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
 :P :P :P :P

wew Starbucks!!!! :)) :))

Offline SeemsLegit

Ahh, back in Feb...those were awesome days :3
Gratz to Agatio, and the past and current staff. :D
Now to go no-life Tori's sin  ;)
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Tali

[move]HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EPW[/move]

aeon27

Awesome! Happy anniversary. :) I've only been here about a month but it's a really nice server! Thanks for the hard work you do, Agatio. :And thanks a lot for the 2x! :)

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
Happy 1 anniversary
ps: coffee your avatar make me cry :<

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy

Happy First Birthday EPW!!
Thanks to the GMS for making an awsome server, and I hope you have many more Happy Birthdays!!

[/color]

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Happy First Anniversary Epw! ^^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Happy First Anni, Alot of new faces here and some old faces still hanging around. I've been here for 11 months and I have to say this server has come quite far even with the few ups and downs we have had along the way. Let Epic PW have many more years to come.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
Happy Birthday EPW! BIG 1! woot!!!!

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Anima

Happy Anniversary!!!  thx to Agatio and all the epw team we have a very good server today, keep your good work guys.

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
EPW EPW!

Thank u alot Agiato for this server and all work u have done to make this,
the community here is just stunning hard to find this good =)

Just been here like 2-3 weeks and it feels like a extra home.

Thx Agiato and rest of the staff =)
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EPW!