Epic Perfect World

Script/Macro is it not fixable?

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
is it not? coz i dont think ppl that change 16 gears at a time isnt normal and almost unkillable.. i dont know if someone posted this before but is it impossible to remove script on the server? seriously? player nowdays has def to all gears except genie and flight lol..

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
This has been brought up many times.
You can sift through here to see Agatios' responses: Scripting (Agatio)
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
This has been brought up many times.
You can sift through here to see Agatios' responses: Scripting (Agatio)
tnx man

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
it is somehow fixable
remove/restrict all items that cause a huge difference after switching
he can make 1 set of cards for each class or type of class (arcane/LA/HA) or make S+ set as main set and other cards to lose their stats being unefficient to use afterwards so no1 switches these keeping all at same lvl
restricting rings phy and magic
restrict the ascended defence cape to 750 vitality (so vit classes wont hit enough in order to be needed to switch it)

so people will be left with stuff like weapon, 4 pieces armor and idk... 1 neck? still better than 16 items switch :police:
also aga has said be4, when ppl switch MANY items it lags the worst, the lower the amount = the better
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2016, 06:42 am by Seby

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
it if somewhat fixable
remove/restrict all items that cause a huge difference after switching
he can make 1 set of cards for each class or type of class (arcane/LA/HA) or make S+ set as main set and other cards to lose their stats being unefficient to use afterwards so no1 switches these keeping all at same lvl
restricting rings phy and magic
restrict the ascended defence cape to 750 vitality (so vit classes wont hit enough in order to be needed to switch it)

so people will be left with stuff like weapon, 4 pieces armor and idk... 1 neck? still better than 16 items switch :police:
also aga has said be4, when ppl switch MANY items it lags the worst, the lower the amount = the better
the idea of cards and ring is superb... S+ Card set for main cards and ring restriction (except ea even i`m not 1) is good.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
no                 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
This has been brought up so many times, there wont be any fix in this.
Could write here novel who script and causes freezing lags, wont make difference either.

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
Please no I just got mine  :normal-2: :normal-2:

heiro