Epic Perfect World

Online counter at Home page

Offline Sly_Man

Hi everyone.

I believe this is easy to do:

On Home page we see how many people are on forum,
but don't see how many accounts are online in game.
(Each account can have just one toon active at a time,
so it doesn't have to be separated. LOL)

There is small window with Server Status in right column.
I believe there would be the good spot to show it.
For example: Online: 472 / 12.614.

Or at the top of the window that shows which GM is on.

Thanks.
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
The online player counter is one of Agatios' treasured secrets :O
Have to keep some things a mystery :p
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
use search button next time
has been denied be4

Offline Areashi

• Banned
use search button next time
has been denied be4
reason?

Offline tragedy

I've personally suggested this to him before, a lonnnnng time ago. If I remember correctly, his response was, "Why?". So basically he gives no shts about this suggestion, which is upsetting since I'd really love to have it >.>
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

kitty stew

can fake these numbers anyways 

besides being useless to general pop it doesn't serve any good purpose for owner to display amount online at all times all it does is help competing servers who tend not to do such things 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Oh god please no.
Nobody wants to read all the "boohoo the server is dead, all is poop, nobody even plays anymore everything is coming to an end" QQ posts once there are a few less people on than usual for a day or 2 and then the lovely cynical "why do you even cry its not like those that are usually online are there anyways, game full of afkers blabla" this would cause.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
i have the same question as aga.. why?

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Lulu

It's restricted for reasons that can't be explained to the public (I Think.)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

kitty stew

I'd like to point out that I worked for a competitor to PWE (subsidiary that runs the official servers).. same industry, F2P MMORPG.

The flagship game had a population count, especially from related fan sites, pop/max count.

The only reason this was relevant was because the company allowed that flagship game to fill the server up with gold selling bots so they could sell "tickets" to access the server even if the population was full, booting someone who didn't have a ticket.

So showing population doesn't inherently mean better.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Won't happen, denied.
Thread will be locked when I log my GM account.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Never gonna happen, why would we wanna see "Players Online: You and your thirty alt accounts"

Lol this games 2 dead, he'd def never even put one on now, if we ever saw how low the actual player count was we'd all just jump ship as well.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Never gonna happen, why would we wanna see "Players Online: You and your thirty alt accounts"

Lol this games 2 dead, he'd def never even put one on now, if we ever saw how low the actual player count was we'd all just jump ship as well.