Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Hi, I wanted to try. Be nice please.
Hope you like it.

That is adorable.. I love her curves.. Thank you for entering :tiger-48:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
bumpin for this lovely lady
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
My only question why aspens all this time to be a dick? Cause I draw better? U can't let it go? Why be so rude and disrespectful to try and !make me seem fake plz explain I mean google ain't a billion dollar company for nothing EVERYthing runs through it realize it or not post a pic 10 secs and its on google just harder to find maybe not its all keywords

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
My only question why aspens all this time to be a dick? Cause I draw better? U can't let it go? Why be so rude and disrespectful to try and !make me seem fake plz explain I mean google ain't a billion dollar company for nothing EVERYthing runs through it realize it or not post a pic 10 secs and its on google just harder to find maybe not its all keywords
This forum has seen its fair share of fake pics and drawings.

If these really are yours that should be easy enough to prove, share your DA account or tumblr or w/e you keep your art and let people see some of your other artwork, some may msg you there to make sure youre not just claiming someone elses acc is yours but that shouldnt be a problem.

Besides Eve asked for drawings of her toon, made for her, not someone elses. Yes they may look rather simular but by god finding a drawing of a blond chick with bunny ears on google is easier than tying your shoes, she coulda done that herself.

And trying to grab the reward by submitting something you made for someone else cause you're too lazy to actually participate is rather rude too btw - if these are even your drawings which i rather doubt tbh but hey you can always prove us wrong.
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2016, 03:11 pm by Neve

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It ain't really rocket science to right click>search image on google. You might be having fun trolling but I think people who open these threads would like to get what they're paying for instead of dealing with bs,  no offense.
Ot: entering soon

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Cutie bunny with cutie bunny  :monkey-23:

Offline Jaye

Dude.. gtfo my thread with ur fake ass shet.. u know i dont like u.. you've ripped me off already.. how dare u even post here.. you want to talk about being a dick?? how bout we discuss u stealing from someone who was nothing but kind to you.. sounds like a good enough topic..

Hi can i submit an entry also   is all my made is new art np np  :-[

Eve you can delete this im just being a troll

Goober :P

It ain't really rocket science to right click>search image on google. You might be having fun trolling but I think people who open these threads would like to get what they're paying for instead of dealing with bs,  no offense.
Ot: entering soon
Cant wait!!! Super excited!!

Cutie bunny with cutie bunny  :monkey-23:

OMGAH!!! Woman this is adorable af!!! I love that bunny!!! Thank you for entering!!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
OMGAH!!! Woman this is adorable af!!! I love that bunny!!! Thank you for entering!!
Am super happy you like it!  :pig-4: :pig-23:

Offline Jaye

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
I'm also done with mine pinkerino

pikachuchu

Oh this is so soft and gorgeous. 

Offline Jaye

I'm so sad.. it refuses to load for me :tiger-12:

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
Entries

Habits
Neve
Lacrimae

Ps.. Neve i'm sorry but the website says i cant make your name pink.. i've tried like 7x lol
Edit from Echo: Fixed it for you <3
Edit from Nyx: Updated besti^^
[/color][/b][/font][/size][/color]
These are all so QtFul!!!!
Great work Ladies and Gents.
Looking forward to seeing the other entries here!!

Offline Jaye

Entries

Habits
Neve
Lacrimae

Ps.. Neve i'm sorry but the website says i cant make your name pink.. i've tried like 7x lol
Edit from Echo: Fixed it for you <3
Edit from Nyx: Updated besti^^
[/color][/b][/font][/size][/color]
Thankies Echo <3
Thank you favorite support person<3
Omgah!! i can see Lacrimae now!!! Its beautiful!!! Thank you for entering<3

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
Thankies Echo <3
Thank you favorite support person<3