Epic Perfect World

Epic PW | Auspicious(Outcasts☆) vs Stiletto(Rise)

Kasing

Ops wrong account :normal-2:

Why do you even bother trying to save face lol
Rise lasted a few weeks and only exists because Pedro decided to donate his members to your worthless cause. I think you should stick to afking in your embrace mode gametype because your guild still isn't relevant even after trying to ally Warning :normal-36:
Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm apply cold water quickly!! ahahah

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Wrong account still unknown ups.

Pedro didn't wanted to donate his members, they came on their own and some of them left on their own(Which is depressing because i didn't they would fall for such asslick)... You seem upset because whatever i said there must be the truth and you are 1 of those who cant do sht in pk but camp same place and target.

So worried about loss that you need downsyndromes sending ss's... How shameful... As far as i remember rev was the one who came at maxime asking him to merge for the sake of beating tyrants. Harp didn't agree with joining OC and Rev didn't agree into joining anything because OC IS BACK BABES... :(
why the fuuck would i join any guild other than OC LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
why the fuuck would i join any guild other than OC LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LETS GO JOIN RISE MAN BEST GUILD

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Because you must be the focus of attentions, oh dear king >Rev<. :rolleyes:

Kasing

Rev MUST be recognize as being a god, because he IS a god. Period.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
DUDE LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO "3k views" :normal-2: :normal-2: Look at this drama for one video
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 11:28 am by Auspicious

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
Lelelelelelelel no other guild brings destruction to Tyrants like OC :police: :police: 

The General

Wrong account still unknown ups.

Pedro didn't wanted to donate his members, they came on their own and some of them left on their own(Which is depressing because i didn't they would fall for such asslick)... You seem upset because whatever i said there must be the truth and you are 1 of those who cant do sht in pk but camp same place and target.

So worried about loss that you need downsyndromes sending ss's... How shameful... As far as i remember rev was the one who came at maxime asking him to merge for the sake of beating tyrants. Harp didn't agree with joining OC and Rev didn't agree into joining anything because OC IS BACK BABES... :(

Unknown, yet you mention my name? :normal-2:
Seriously though, stop embarrassing yourself with outright blatant lies. No Rise cannot beat OC with even numbers and no Rev did not ever want to join Rise. It's not our fault that your guild members wanted actual PvP instead of just afking, so they came to us. You have no idea how to lead and run a faction compared to someone like Rev with his experience so just stop lol.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Seriously though, stop embarrassing yourself with outright blatant lies. No Rise cannot beat OC with even numbers and no Rev did not ever want to join Rise. It's not our fault that your guild members wanted actual PvP instead of just afking, so they came to us. You have no idea how to lead and run a faction compared to someone like Rev with his experience so just stop lol.
I was wrong apparently? Your ego is boosted from my post? I mentioned you because of your purges mostly anyway.:rolleyes:

Sure keep thinking that we cant beat your faction with numbers... Where did i said that rev wanted to join Rise? I said that he wanted us to merge into OC.

Yea indeed its not your fault but sure some asslick helps.

Yes, I personally dont have any idea about how to run a faction or lead pk since my role its support. LMFAO

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Dont get excited she mentionned you for purges only you are still 0 don't bark

Kasing

Link, I love you <3 Best Archer <3

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

i love you 

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Link my idol sign my shirt :-* :-*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
rise got 2 best player me + maxime no1 from oc 1% close sry guys

Kasing