Epic Perfect World

Epic PW | Auspicious(Outcasts☆) vs Stiletto(Rise)

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Its funny cause you only posted your wins ^^. Scared to post your deaths vs me cause you died to a "random"? ;)
I dont think you're the one to talk about stuff like that, someone who screenshots every single kill they had in this game shouldnt talk about wins/losses no matter what, the level of tryhard to do that is unimaginable, with that being said, call me when you'll accept 1v1's

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
no1 ever posts deaths vs me but i dont care bc today's 1v1s aren't really skill dependant  :police:
2nd song godo, no need to argue guys

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
no1 ever posts deaths vs me but i dont care bc today's 1v1s aren't really skill dependant  :police:
2nd song godo, no need to argue guys
because noone can die when fighting you sir

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
because noone can die when fighting you sir
my 1v1 going equally bad as ur edating so esok  :normal-4:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
my 1v1 going equally bad as ur edating so esok  :normal-4:
dude, i told you, i keep myself virgin for you until you are ready to make the big step

Offline 3

• Old Player
all of ur eggs not safe from me fagget LMFAE

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
I dont think you're the one to talk about stuff like that, someone who screenshots every single kill they had in this game shouldnt talk about wins/losses no matter what, the level of tryhard to do that is unimaginable, with that being said, call me when you'll accept 1v1's
Man come i 'll 1v1 you dude say place where 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
dude, i told you, i keep myself virgin for you until you are ready to make the big step

Fags.

And Yes @Auspicious, Rise is a guild that beats your guild when it comes to same numbers... But we all know that it never happens and we beat them last night with like 1 squad against 1 and half basically.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Damn.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Fags.

And Yes @Auspicious, Rise is a guild that beats your guild when it comes to same numbers... But we all know that it never happens and we beat them last night with like 1 squad against 1 and half basically.
wat the *** are you saying anami 

Offline Stimpack

In what fantasy world does this happen?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
wat the *** are you saying anami

I just said the truth even though its not many in your faction that would do something useful in pk... :-\

In what fantasy world does this happen?

In what fantasy world do you exist? Because you seem unknown and 0 to me sorry. ???

The General

I just said the truth even though its not many in your faction that would do something useful in pk... :-\

In what fantasy world do you exist? Because you seem unknown and 0 to me sorry. ???
Ops wrong account :normal-2:

Why do you even bother trying to save face lol
Rise lasted a few weeks and only exists because Pedro decided to donate his members to your worthless cause. I think you should stick to afking in your embrace mode gametype because your guild still isn't relevant even after trying to ally Warning :normal-36:

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

Rise lasted a few weeks and only exists because Pedro decided to donate his members to your worthless cause. I think you should stick to afking in your embrace mode gametype because your guild still isn't relevant even after trying to ally Warning :normal-36:
Hahahahahhahahahahahhuhu LMAOOOOOOOOO 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran

Wrong account still unknown ups.

Pedro didn't wanted to donate his members, they came on their own and some of them left on their own(Which is depressing because i didn't they would fall for such asslick)... You seem upset because whatever i said there must be the truth and you are 1 of those who cant do sht in pk but camp same place and target.

So worried about loss that you need downsyndromes sending ss's... How shameful... As far as i remember rev was the one who came at maxime asking him to merge for the sake of beating tyrants. Harp didn't agree with joining OC and Rev didn't agree into joining anything because OC IS BACK BABES... :(