What do you think, Aga? c: Pleeeeease

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
i like the idea but ones u posted, looks terrible LOL

pikachuchu

I don't recall the server cause we only logged like maybe twice, but edatead I seen these genie skins that were ghost. Casper lookin bastards. Was cute.
Phoenix, and no, it was way too big, maybe a small version would of been cute.

• : D
+1 if smaller version of the ones you posted (or the JD ones)
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
nice more  fps lag for mass pk, like scripts werent enough

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
i remember alot of genie skins from Storm pw that look awesome, red blue and green torch for example. +1

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
Phoenix, and no, it was way too big, maybe a small version would of been cute.
They could make it smaller yh cause bad enough most our pets are our size too.
I would just really love a Casper  :-[

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
No. Storm, Phoenix, all those genie skins made mass PK even laggier. No thanks 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 and they look retarded if they're too big

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
I've done some coding for private servers and genie skins do not cause the lag you are claiming so your comment is invalid.

Relax scrub genie skins can be resized to the microscopic size of your vag you dingus.

Besides, giant genie skins is something a pie face euro trash kid would want to hide his/her their lack of skill.

As long as these genie skins aren't like paying a heavy fiscus judaicus of EC I would also like these new genies to be a guaranteed 135/135 LP.

Last Edit: Jan 17, 2016, 07:36 pm by Euphemia

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
I've done some coding for private servers and genie skins do not cause the lag you are claiming so your comment is invalid.

Relax scrub genie skins can be resized to the microscopic size of your penor you dingus.

Besides, giant genie skins is something pie face euro trash kids want to hide their lack of skill.

As long as these genie skins aren't like paying a fiscus judaicus of EC I would also like these new genies to be a guaranteed 135/135 LP.
:normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

Relax scrub genie skins can be resized to the microscopic size of your vag you dingus.

Besides, giant genie skins is something a pie face euro trash kid would want to hide his/her their lack of skill.

As long as these genie skins aren't like paying a heavy fiscus judaicus of EC I would also like these new genies to be a guaranteed 135/135 LP.
nah ur wrong + ur bad get over it tumblr blog coder XDDDDDDD
Kinda torn on this. It could be a neat idea, but none of the skins posted look very interesting and some are downright ugly, or look out of place. I always feel like things shouldn't "need" to be added unless they are really unique or add to the game without being hideous.   :-\
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Yoong

• Alligator
  • Characters: Yoong
  • Faction: LiteFlare
Laugh as you look toward me, I laugh as I go for my dream ^__^

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
but none of the skins posted look very interesting and some are downright ugly, or look out of place. I always feel like things shouldn't "need" to be added unless they are really unique or add to the game without being hideous.  
Kek pretty much this . The ones on storm and Pheonix were ridiculously annoying and flashy and out of place.