Epic Perfect World

My Creations

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Your stuff looks awesome, wondering if you could make a black and white colored fox skin too xD (likecat) also the your version of fox face looks like a lynx a little o.o

Offline Blademasters

• The Creator
  • Characters: Blademasters

these are not done but showing them anyway  they are back wings any female can wear cause it's an clothing item body not included that's just my pw dress up doll
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2016, 10:50 pm by Blademasters

I made that, click image to see more.

Offline Blademasters

• The Creator
Your stuff looks awesome, wondering if you could make a black and white colored fox skin too xD (likecat) also the your version of fox face looks like a lynx a little o.o
Thank you, and yes i can do do that but not going to make anymore fox skins till i can figure a way to share stuff.
there are some things i can share though i will make a post in the near future with a tutorial how to get in the game using only spck.
but first i want to make more things.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I want the white wf :c

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Now all we need is you and Echo working together and we can get some epic stuff out  :P

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you should reskin a bow to darker shades like the flights would look good

i feel like i'm dead

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Thank you, and yes i can do do that but not going to make anymore fox skins till i can figure a way to share stuff.
there are some things i can share though i will make a post in the near future with a tutorial how to get in the game using only spck.
but first i want to make more things.
i see,  O:-) looking forward to see more from you tho, love the demon wings! *-*

Opulence

Cool stuff  ???,
Looking forward to seeing more of what you do ^^.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Now all we need is you and Echo working together and we can get some epic stuff out  :P
+1      

Offline Monti

• Old Player
I love all of this <3 fox form so cutie

Offline Drive

• 🌙
you should reskin a bow to darker shades like the flights would look good

LOOOOOL. :-X

Nice work,I love your fox form recolor.

Offline Blademasters

• The Creator

pikachuchu

Can you add all your work to the main post, so we don't have to scroll through all the pages to see your work? It's pretty cool and I want to be able to view your stuff easier, if possible.

Offline Blademasters

• The Creator
Can you add all your work to the main post, so we don't have to scroll through all the pages to see your work? It's pretty cool and I want to be able to view your stuff easier, if possible.
 yeah I can start doing that for now on but i make new things every day so it will probably end up cluttered with pictures.

pikachuchu

yeah I can start doing that for now on but i make new things every day so it will probably end up cluttered with pictures.
Just put them in spoilers? >: