Epic Perfect World

Xar and His Pathetic Move in World .... BEST Barb from EPW ? HAHAHAHA Nice Joke

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
you guys knwo this Player they push there fail Acc with Lies and when they killed Nobody player .. Xar are comming all time with his videos with fail Player and talk here with big mouth you Guys ... are blidn when you think he is good he talking Lies about Other Pll and still scare me yesterday i tlak with him 1 Hour in wc for ~ Xar Come 1vs1 ... when you win 1 Fight from 10 x Rounds i give you 5k EC but still he scare me ... Trust me when i said he full Squishy he record vs Tank when he Poke ... and he dont know this 1vs1 because he chill with him for Dmg test and still he record ... 

When talk here More he can tell us the Time and try vs him and The Gms can record and post in EPW Forum :D cause ik i can beat him after 2 min his squishy barb .... he can still talk no more ...

AND he make screen when i dont ON xD and ask in wc ... for 1vs1 me you gyus see thta when he put screenshot but still that was after 3 hours ... i was in bed xD but where was his big mouth when i was Online he run to his Mother and find excuse to run for my challenge i give him 5k ec  for 1vs1 and still he run too xD That is real pathetic 

http://imgur.com/a/VxgTs
http://imgur.com/a/Y6ncE

Guys you know he can make in thsi Minute screen to when he are online alone But still he scared me .... 
His youtube channel are sh1t his Gameplay are useless and he is " Wreaking Easy " ... Learn first what you talk when you are Easy 

GG Xar waste of my Teles i try to Bet 1vs1 vs you  HAHAHAHA bro when you talk here give 1vs1 or Stfu :D Best barb ;)

Offline 3

• Old Player
you guys knwo this Player they push there fail Acc with Lies and when they killed Nobody player .. Xar are comming all time with his videos with fail Player and talk here with big mouth you Guys ... are blidn when you think he is good he talking Lies about Other Pll and still scare me yesterday i tlak with him 1 Hour in wc for ~ Xar Come 1vs1 ... when you win 1 Fight from 10 x Rounds i give you 5k EC but still he scare me ... Trust me when i said he full Squishy he record vs Tank when he Poke ... and he dont know this 1vs1 because he chill with him for Dmg test and still he record ...

When talk here More he can tell us the Time and try vs him and The Gms can record and post in EPW Forum :D cause ik i can beat him after 2 min his squishy barb .... he can still talk no more ...

AND he make screen when i dont ON xD and ask in wc ... for 1vs1 me you gyus see thta when he put screenshot but still that was after 3 hours ... i was in bed xD but where was his big mouth when i was Online he run to his Mother and find excuse to run for my challenge i give him 5k ec  for 1vs1 and still he run too xD That is real pathetic

http://imgur.com/a/VxgTs
http://imgur.com/a/Y6ncE

Guys you know he can make in thsi Minute screen to when he are online alone But still he scared me ....
His youtube channel are sh1t his Gameplay are useless and he is " Wreaking Easy " ... Learn first what you talk when you are Easy

GG Xar waste of my Teles i try to Bet 1vs1 vs you  HAHAHAHA bro when you talk here give 1vs1 or Stfu :D Best barb ;)
rofl.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
your eggs are boiling 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
they killed Nobody player ..
nice1 boss

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
..................aw,x

Hmongz

Dude nice story thanks for tell us....<3

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i wana see Erecho vs Xar :police:

latent

cool story bro. i didnt read though.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You make topic for Xar? Wait till you see Lssj, he's the best barb lol He even made topic for Lssj, because Lssj made him cry without fighting him.
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2016, 04:16 pm by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

darkfe321

k                                         

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
You make topic for Xar? Wait till you see Lssj, he's the best barb lol
:normal-2: he is my Idol <333

OmegaRa