Epic Perfect World

Patch v46

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
LOL. So you're saying sins are useless without stealth, then calling other players nabs? :)) Learn your class and try out some of those other skills you listed. I don't go to NS enough to really care about this part of the update, I just think it's funny that half the sins on this server can't survive without their precious stealth when they have so many other skills that help keep them alive.
Go in NS as sin then talk ... if u dont know how it is why u talkin? Lets see now what can u do when ull be out of sz getin targeted by maqs doin 10-20k dmg on u.

Offline rangkasjaya

AGATIOOO...
Update Skin of Dragon Gear toooo
For me Dragon is the best Gear need a new skin too  >:D >:D >:D

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Go in NS as sin then talk ... if u dont know how it is why u talkin? Lets see now what can u do when ull be out of sz getin targeted by maqs doin 10-20k dmg on u.

Then don't go to NS? Besides, it's not like NS is the only place to get EC.

Offline kransilver

• Beginner
sins being nerfed? not at all, it just makes you stay on equal ground as the others, sins are fast killers, if you cant kill out of stealth, it just means you're that bad of a pk-er; you get anti-stun, seal, stuns, PLUS the other anti-stuns, seals, stuns, buffs that you get from genies. Stop QQing, and learn how to play sin, which is fairly the easiest class to play, and if you need stealth to play it, then just go ahead and uninstall, you shouldn't be pking in the first place. I played sin in many servers (private and pwi), pking without stealth is a lot better and brings more fun to the class, than just hiding+sparking+sealing then doing normal attack (like wtf right? you got a shit ton of other skills that you don't even know what they're for because all you know is how to use normal attack). Besides it's just ONE ZONE, not the most frequented pk areas. I wouldn't mind if they took out stealth completely, i'd still play sin, and still kill any class without having to hide like 80% of the crappy sins out there calling themselves pro and blaming lag every time they die.

Anyways, thanks Agito for the update! can't wait to check out R8 skins!

Offline SolBadguy

That's the point genius, I do know myself. I have a sin too, the only difference is I actually know how to use skills other then stealth. You go ahead and keep QQing though, just shows how fail you are and proves the fact that if you can't hide and sneak up on people you're pretty much useless. Don't blame not being able to stealth, blame yourself :))

On a side note, I saw the belt you get for doing MQ, but not sure exactly what's needed to trade for it or how many hearts is needed. The menu where you trade the hearts is for different items so it's a bit confusing.

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
available by trading the blue hearts from Marriage Quest, im forgetting the name now i'll update this when i get the correct name.

Ty  ^-^

Offline Sylver

Then don't go to NS? Besides, it's not like NS is the only place to get EC.
Still avoid'ed what i say'd. What u just day's could be valuable for other classes too ... all thouse who complained to get stealth nerfed in NS could use'ed another places to farm too.

Offline Sylver

That's the point genius, I do know myself. I have a sin too, the only difference is I actually know how to use skills other then stealth. You go ahead and keep QQing though, just shows how fail you are and proves the fact that if you can't hide and sneak up on people you're pretty much useless. Don't blame not being able to stealth, blame yourself :))

On a side note, I saw the belt you get for doing MQ, but not sure exactly what's needed to trade for it or how many hearts is needed. The menu where you trade the hearts is for different items so it's a bit confusing.
Clearlly u dont do much pk here from what u just sayd , here u go out of SZ u get ganked not 1vs1 (PvP player vs player) u get targeted by 2-3 wizzys how much u think u can resist? every maq know how sins are squishy and target u...in NS dont think ppls wold just let u do ure job...or say ow look hes getin atacked by 1 player i wont atack him then..no, they will do it for sure...U talked about been fair that now all clases are equal..well then tell me how is fair that Mystics Push Back skilll works on players but BMs Barbs or Archers Push back skill dont work only on mobs? Ya ..equal...

Offline Sylver

Anyway i sayd my opinions...still dont mean to much to Agatio...tough just sayin there was other ways to help doin NS better place for others too and every1 wold be happy.

Offline SolBadguy

Clearlly u dont do much pk here from what u just sayd , here u go out of SZ u get ganked not 1vs1 (PvP player vs player) u get targeted by 2-3 wizzys how much u think u can resist? every maq know how sins are squishy and target u...in NS dont think ppls wold just let u do ure job...or say ow look hes getin atacked by 1 player i wont atack him then..no, they will do it for sure...U talked about been fair that now all clases are equal..well then tell me how is fair that Mystics Push Back skilll works on players but BMs Barbs or Archers Push back skill dont work only on mobs? Ya ..equal...

Awww, you get ganked when you leave SZ? So get some people and do the same thing back. Sins aren't the only class that gets ganked, they where just the only class that could hide from gankers. Good point on the push back skills though, but I don't think that's something Agatio can actually change.

Offline Vixen

is he quest to get the valentines pendent working can't work it out , is there a guide anywhere????

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The Pendant is not available to craft yet, however it will be fixed with the next patch. You can still collect hearts and craft the belt later :)

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
is he quest to get the valentines pendent working can't work it out , is there a guide anywhere????
Everyone asking about the 10% exp belt and how to obtain,  EvilTouch explained about it to me earlier in this post. You need to collect the blue hearts that you get from completing your daily Marriage Quest(MQ), my guess is it will need 200-300 total for it, but I don't know for sure.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dont think it will be needed so many  :-\
300 would mean around 6months to get...thats no good lol

Offline MooMooHero

• Stupidly Smart
MOAR FASH! Lol I love it when a new update = more fash. :3 And about the higher detection level at NS....Sins had it coming. I mean, farming 10ec and getting spark killed by a previously stealthed sin is not a great time. Nowadays,  NS has become a more fair farming instance. But I also admit that the higher stealth detection has its drawbacks too...like for example being ganked by a barb and a wizard and not being able to shadow escape and bank 25+ec O.o Though that's the only thing I really don't like about it. And besides, you can farm ec elsewhere if you really hate it. :>
Anthea-142 Seeker (hiatus)
Myzzie-149 Demon Assassin
Skylark-140 Sage Psychic