Epic Perfect World

Patch v46

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
FFS ppl, either learn to play your Sin or quit the game. You don't see the other classes complaining about getting attacked as soon as they get out of SZ, plus it's not like NS is the only place to get EC.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well, w/e u guys say, personally i think its a great idea,

e.g.
 as those that go to NS to farm ec, now will be aware if, there's a sin in stealth just tailing them and waiting for them to stash a bunch of ec, then kill and take the drops....

not all 150s go there to farm ec, the under 150's have very little chance if a 150 sin pops on them from stealth, and potentially lose hours(probably not hours, as smart ppl to go bank at every 20 ec or so,) of farming reward.
now atleast they have a chance to take pre-cautious measures.
dnt see the big deal, if its just in NS,

its bad enough as it for those farmers, with all the ganking,

anyways. jsut my 2 cents on this o.o not that it matters to me or anything lol, just bored from all this study, is all :D
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ashneil

• Hello
y u ppl QQing so much i agree with PARANOIA i mean there are other places to pk besides NS and its only in NS anyway not like they makin all classes detection to 210 permanently........ honestly i cant say much casue i quit for a long while and tryin to get back game from a fren of mine......but from my view it sounds like a good update

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
I'd have to agree with labs a Just, the thing is sins can still farm PV, and if its a pk option just dont go there and stay on the other maps. So please stfu and stop complaining because all u do is stealth kill. My only advice - Learn to play a sin properly or dont go there

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline cesl4991

Sins complain about losing stealth ability (Kinda) in NS Island which supposedly makes the game unbalanced. I think this will stop double spark stealth sins in that island, making pvp experience better there.

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
Not to go off topic here, but how can I obtain the 10% exp belt? Is it from MQ or the wedding event?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Not to go off topic here, but how can I obtain the 10% exp belt? Is it from MQ or the wedding event?

available by trading the blue hearts from Marriage Quest, im forgetting the name now i'll update this when i get the correct name.

Offline twiddler1

• Twiddler
i dont go bank every 20 or so i buy guardian scrolls that way if some ahole decides they want to kill me i drop nothing which u can get pretty cheap at god's giving for those that dont know
We are all a little crazy, just some more than others .

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i dont go bank every 20 or so i buy guardian scrolls that way if some ahole decides they want to kill me i drop nothing which u can get pretty cheap at god's giving for those that dont know

i don't think you have been to NightScream Island yet.

u get these Bronze Epic Coins from the Crystals in NS, and those coins will drop if you die, regardless of you having any GS or not, they will ALWAYS drop those coins from your inventory.

and NS atm, is forced pk enabled (even blue named players will be able to get pk-d).
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
So manny nab players here .... Hey Congrats u got what u whanted...makein sins more useleff , nice job ...now go QQ about Chi skills sins have...then QQ about Tidal protection if u insist u might get them nerfed too ... Thx aga for listen to this ppls. I gues u dident think'ed by listening to the QQ'ers and helpin them ull get more QQ'ers .. u know there could be more ways to help NS to be better for all classes.

LeakyKitty

Psy r8 armor looks awesome but not loving the Wiz r8 armor lol. Anyone got a SS for the Veno/Ea one? :3 Do share pwease

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

Offline Slashyy

thoes gears are amazing O.O

Offline SolBadguy

So manny nab players here .... Hey Congrats u got what u whanted...makein sins more useleff , nice job ...now go QQ about Chi skills sins have...then QQ about Tidal protection if u insist u might get them nerfed too ... Thx aga for listen to this ppls. I gues u dident think'ed by listening to the QQ'ers and helpin them ull get more QQ'ers .. u know there could be more ways to help NS to be better for all classes.

LOL. So you're saying sins are useless without stealth, then calling other players nabs? :)) Learn your class and try out some of those other skills you listed. I don't go to NS enough to really care about this part of the update, I just think it's funny that half the sins on this server can't survive without their precious stealth when they have so many other skills that help keep them alive.