Epic Perfect World

Patch v46

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
i think its bulll shyt too man so now i can just get ganked and not be able to get away hope u know no1 checks invnetory and shyt and u as a gm shouldnt be tryin to troll sum1 sure fire way to make  a server fail by pissing off its players stealth is a skill teh morai check inv thing is a skill stop listening to Qq'ers tell them to fcking buy a detectin potion and all will be good and btw detect pots are only supposed to give 30 detect lvls they give 31 on this server so that is enough of a nerf so now gl to any sins who wana farm

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
new skins for r8 armor sounds awesome cant wait to see em

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
Woo exciting :D and Honestly you guys are looking at the wrong perspective, now it's a chance to try and think outside the box with pking, maybe relying on pots and genies more. Different tactics. :O Hell back on my old server I was proud to pk unstealthed. I felt more achieved and proud of my class. :) 

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline MoltoAmore

The way you guys complain, Seems as if you rely on stealth to save you, or to farm your ec for you. :-\
hehe xd :police:

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I see too much QQ..

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline masotti

Woo exciting :D and Honestly you guys are looking at the wrong perspective, now it's a chance to try and think outside the box with pking, maybe relying on pots and genies more. Different tactics. :O Hell back on my old server I was proud to pk unstealthed. I felt more achieved and proud of my class. :) 
Why not the other classes get and use what sins can not? Detection apo?

Offline MoltoAmore

Because people dont have the money to use detect apo every 5 mins. and its only @ Ns. INNOVATE. And besides sins use stealth and look in invents and farm largest amount. Wasnt what NS was meant for... Not like its anywhere else pvp.
hehe xd :police:

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
Because you guys already got your own stealth detection, it's one of your skills. I mean you don't see any of us trying to stealth, no matter hoooow hard we try it just doesn't happen lol.

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Agatio, man i LOVE this server. I wish i had come here a long time ago. This update is awesome, im really impressed with how fast you got some content. But... i dont think nerfing sins in NS is fair.

This is why - yes i do agree that sins using the morai skill to check inventory, Spark+, rape, and stealth, this isnt fair. But Making sins totally obsolete in NS is not the way to fix it. If they want protection from sins they can make apoth or call some guildies to help you farm. This adds a group element to the game.

The best thing about this server is how balanced and farmable it is. That is your money maker. With this last update you just made it alittle more unbalanced for one class. How is it fair to sins who will get one or two shot as soon as they leave SZ?

Please reconsider this, you have done a VERY good job with balancing classes, I know it isnt easy. But people love this server the way it is, yes people QQ that will never stop no matter what you do. Hell...im QQing right now, but i also think i have a valid point here.

What if you added a 5 minute detection pot as a drop? Make the drop raito to where they dont always have that item, but a good 70 to 80% of the time. That way the class isnt totally obsolete. Idk, its just an idea.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Agatio, man i LOVE this server. I wish i had come here a long time ago. This update is awesome, im really impressed with how fast you got some content. But... i dont think nerfing sins in NS is fair.

This is why - yes i do agree that sins using the morai skill to check inventory, Spark+, rape, and stealth, this isnt fair. But Making sins totally obsolete in NS is not the way to fix it. If they want protection from sins they can make apoth or call some guildies to help you farm. This adds a group element to the game.

The best thing about this server is how balanced and farmable it is. That is your money maker. With this last update you just made it alittle more unbalanced for one class. How is it fair to sins who will get one or two shot as soon as they leave SZ?

Please reconsider this, you have done a VERY good job with balancing classes, I know it isnt easy. But people love this server the way it is, yes people QQ that will never stop no matter what you do. Hell...im QQing right now, but i also think i have a valid point here.

What if you added a 5 minute detection pot as a drop? Make the drop raito to where they dont always have that item, but a good 70 to 80% of the time. That way the class isnt totally obsolete. Idk, its just an idea.

It just one place m8. I could see if it was every were but it just that place.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Yes it is one place, i admit i dont farm there much. But i just think there are better and more fun solutions. Imagine your a sin thinking your sly and about to stealth somebody. You got the Jaws music in your head, youre in full predator mode, all of a sudden the guy turns around and BAM dead fishy, he gets all the EC the sin got from other people who happen to not have the droped pots.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
yeah true but their always still other ways of killing people on your sin though ;o.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Yes, thats true. Im just trying to think of alternative solutions because i personally dont think the change is fair to some.. that is all. Its not going to damage the server with it the way it is now. Nobody in there right mind is going to RQ over this.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Yeah. Give it a chance you might like it on your pyshic or other chars :D.

Offline masotti

To make "fair" just remove the peek skill in NS. Do not remove a basic skill of a sin. Archers can't peek, so how is it fair to them? Next you will tell me that stealthing at all is unfair and raise the detection lvl on the whole map. How about blocking BM stunn and HF there, clerics healing, or wizs mountain crush?