Epic Perfect World

barb SuperTanker gets blasted

Offline 3

• Old Player
"easy" "mad" "#1" barb calling me out in world chat/common chat thinking hes gonna mow me, tryhard scripts/runs, gets pwned and anger escalated, lmfae.. very pr0 pl4y3rs

Offline Ruso

• Watch yo step kid
  • Hear Me Roar!
  • Characters: AdolfTrump
lmae u owned him i am ur new fan kekekke

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Who the f*** plays with sounds on Sarju ? ? ? ? ? ?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
easy egg cracked 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
lol easy. Nice video

Offline 3

• Old Player
lmfae
lmae u owned him i am ur new fan kekekke

refl
easy egg cracked

his parents are siblings

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
dod died rl fast lmfae ralph expected tbh

^ +1 x D

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
don't let your egg boil guys

Offline 3

• Old Player
guys, i just want to make it clear that i'm the best player in epic perfect world. sorry if it upsets you BAQWULF/Erecho/other-random-names-i-cant-be-bothered-wasting-energy-to-type, it's time to get over it buddy.

all of my lovely children do not be fooled by these wannabe "1337tr0llz", their eggs are broken!111!1!!1one!!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
guys, i just want to make it clear that i'm the best player in epic perfect world. sorry if it upsets you BAQWULF/Erecho/other-random-names-i-cant-be-bothered-wasting-energy-to-type, it's time to get over it buddy.

all of my lovely children do not be fooled by these wannabe "1337tr0llz", their eggs are broken!111!1!!1one!!
you wont ever be an as good barb as i am... you should learn to respect ppl that are above you in game and in life
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
 i do... :-[

Offline 3

• Old Player
you wont ever be an as good barb as i am... you should learn to respect ppl that are above you in game and in life
what happened to all those posts of you raging? guess i'm not the only one that thinks you're not posting anything productive. only boiling eggs rofl

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
what happened to all those posts of you raging? guess i'm not the only one that thinks you're not posting anything productive. only boiling eggs rofl
lol one my posts got more substance than everything you ever posted on this forum counted together....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 3

• Old Player
lol one my posts got more substance than everything you ever posted on this forum counted together....
found the rage, that was easy

Offline Vannacutt

• I am a timebomb A ticking ticking ticking timebomb
  • Characters: Vannacutt/Ludzik
  • Faction: OnlyOne

No ur not