Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC/Rise/Warning

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
any commissioner want get destroy pm in game lelelll 

OT : scripter macro ppl not allowed to fight me no challenge no skill at alll thx  :police: :police: :police:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
lmfao maxy and maxime cracked your egg so hard it's spilling everywhere, i saw your leadership in other servers losing 10v30 to EliteRO big leadership skills , you didn't pose any challenge to Artifex until you made 30% of it leave and go to your faction and recruit random BRs and unknowns + asking other factions to help, you don't have to play dumb I already know you are
kiss kiss
edit: i don't care what essay you will write next to make yourself to feel better but we both know the truth so you can stop here my korean drama is starting
Shut up, you are aids, go cry on the disband corner.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ☆Seeya☆

• Devastation Perfect World 1.3.8 legend
  • Characters: TinkiWinki/☆Seeya☆
  • Faction: Artifex / ☆Chaos
why is this equivalent-to-zero getting their egg spoiled and tryharding with some random action "game masters" are capable of doing (lmfae?) time to look away pal, YouR DonE XDlook at this angayry rofl trying to get emotions to positive level after losing to Stoic/Sovereign 10-2 in arena erofl, pming for WR/Stunlock lessons LmaE, Doflamingo losing 13-2 to Xar LALMFAE, "Yo man how u so good lol xD" make faction of cracked eggs pming Artifex for lesson elmao, try be independent but got fagangayed refl, noob tryna boost skill level but BiGaNgReYeD

Edit: "storm/other server bla bla bla u knowz who wuz teh t0p fakshin dere XD"

ROFLMAOLELOMFAREFLCOPTERPLANEJET,niqqa r u xXx_Dumb_xXx? this basuda child merged with AngryPolishGuildTrynaGetAttention (forgot their name, not important lmae) and got dropped by Sync (carried by me) 25 vs. 83 at west adc? ok this kid is really hogging all the chromosomes aLMAE.

how do you get destroyed by Artifex in one server, move to two different servers and get destroyed by unknowns there? maek dokumentery ples veri interest story mayne Lelo

Gm dunt get offendad only my opinien jeesus getin mad at my opinonion XDD
wow u on the point with that one '-'

Offline Rawrissa

• Gamer Girls Unite! c;
  • :3
  • Characters: FluffyBunny / FierceKitty
  • Faction: Girls
why is this equivalent-to-zero getting their egg spoiled and tryharding with some random action "game masters" are capable of doing (lmfae?) time to look away pal, YouR DonE XDlook at this angayry rofl trying to get emotions to positive level after losing to Stoic/Sovereign 10-2 in arena erofl, pming for WR/Stunlock lessons LmaE, Doflamingo losing 13-2 to Xar LALMFAE, "Yo man how u so good lol xD" make faction of cracked eggs pming Artifex for lesson elmao, try be independent but got fagangayed refl, noob tryna boost skill level but BiGaNgReYeD

Edit: "storm/other server bla bla bla u knowz who wuz teh t0p fakshin dere XD"

ROFLMAOLELOMFAREFLCOPTERPLANEJET,niqqa r u xXx_Dumb_xXx? this basuda child merged with AngryPolishGuildTrynaGetAttention (forgot their name, not important lmae) and got dropped by Sync (carried by me) 25 vs. 83 at west adc? ok this kid is really hogging all the chromosomes aLMAE.

how do you get destroyed by Artifex in one server, move to two different servers and get destroyed by unknowns there? maek dokumentery ples veri interest story mayne Lelo

Gm dunt get offendad only my opinien jeesus getin mad at my opinonion XDD
Oh my XD. Hope that guy PhysMarrowGod is alright after that one! ;o

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
can't we all just go blue name and do pve be friendly n shiet?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

this is you right now lmfao cracked so hard 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
you are most cringe human i have seen in my entire life some1 just linked this to me holy fuuck LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW ARENT U ASHAMED OF UR EXISTANCE

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
Fuk boy lvl over 9000

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline 3

• Old Player

this is you right now lmfao cracked so hard
LMFAE LARGE EYE GAP MADE + EGG MAKING BOIL