no one told your loser of a faction to disband

your faction wasn't worth enough to stay

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
wait let me put my typical tyrant unknown big mouth nobody hat on and do my best impression
"Damn destroyed"

how did i do Xanadude
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
wait let me put my typical tyrant unknown big mouth nobody hat on and do my best impression
"Damn destroyed"

how did i do Xanadude
Cracked boiled egg is better..

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
"Damn destroyed"

how did i do Xanadude

would've been better with a gif I think

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
no one told you to go emo and make a loser faction either, and leadership in oc is better than in tyrants , i saw you attempting to lead in 3 servers and failing hardcore so idk why you got any ego when you're just a wuss lmao , no one wants 80v80 anymore and would rather have a handful of factions against eachother
Idk if you try to act dumb or maybe you were jus born this way but damn....all the facts we made still destroyed the ones anyone that hates on us are in :) keep ur chin up maybe one day you will not be nothing but a fan boy

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Sux to get fk by unknowns all day i think rofl

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
Sux to get fk by unknowns all day i think rofl

ya I know your life must be hard

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not gonna blame anyone that Aeternum and AD attacking other factions. But I doubt they attacking Tyrants at all or vice versa. :normal-3: While OC is attacking everyone. Thats the difference imo.
Me and a few other ppl in Tyrants were killed by Aeternum in pk 2 days ago. So they do attack us, they just prioritize who they want to attack. And we've killed them also in pk, plenty of times. Especially Awyf.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
ya I know your life must be hard
owned boiled egg 

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
no one told you to go emo and make a loser faction either, and leadership in oc is better than in tyrants , i saw you attempting to lead in 3 servers and failing hardcore so idk why you got any ego when you're just a wuss lmao , no one wants 80v80 anymore and would rather have a handful of factions against eachother
Me? Emo? About wat  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-16: If their leadership was better than would've posed a challenge to artifex the first 50 times they rebuilt. Camping sz almost all day and can't even handle factions like AngelDawn from wat i see rofl leadership seems gr8. Idk how many servers i was fac lead on, but we destroyed on almost all of them (maybe not vendetta). You were on storm or other server as well i forgot which one, you saw who was the top faction there, dont play dumb, boy. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Me? Emo? About wat  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-16: If their leadership was better than would've posed a challenge to artifex the first 50 times they rebuilt. Camping sz almost all day and can't even handle factions like AngelDawn from wat i see rofl leadership seems gr8. Idk how many servers i was fac lead on, but we destroyed on almost all of them (maybe not vendetta). You were on storm or other server as well i forgot which one, you saw who was the top faction there, dont play dumb, boy.
lmfao maxy and maxime cracked your egg so hard it's spilling everywhere, i saw your leadership in other servers losing 10v30 to EliteRO big leadership skills , you didn't pose any challenge to Artifex until you made 30% of it leave and go to your faction and recruit random BRs and unknowns + asking other factions to help, you don't have to play dumb I already know you are
kiss kiss
edit: i don't care what essay you will write next to make yourself to feel better but we both know the truth so you can stop here my korean drama is starting 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Me? Emo? About wat  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-16: If their leadership was better than would've posed a challenge to artifex the first 50 times they rebuilt. Camping sz almost all day and can't even handle factions like AngelDawn from wat i see rofl leadership seems gr8. Idk how many servers i was fac lead on, but we destroyed on almost all of them (maybe not vendetta). You were on storm or other server as well i forgot which one, you saw who was the top faction there, dont play dumb, boy.
Yes you are emo because you brought back 2/3/4 ways PK fcking idiot stop replying to downsyndrome players LMAOOOOOOOO

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team

Do you really want it?
Drama off and be nice (please).

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
hahaha

Offline 3

• Old Player

Do you really want it?
Drama off and be nice (please).
why is this equivalent-to-zero getting their egg spoiled and tryharding with some random action "game masters" are capable of doing (lmfae?) time to look away pal, YouR DonE XD
look at this angayry rofl trying to get emotions to positive level after losing to Stoic/Sovereign 10-2 in arena erofl, pming for WR/Stunlock lessons LmaE, Doflamingo losing 13-2 to Xar LALMFAE, "Yo man how u so good lol xD" make faction of cracked eggs pming Artifex for lesson elmao, try be independent but got fagangayed refl, noob tryna boost skill level but BiGaNgReYeD

Edit: "storm/other server bla bla bla u knowz who wuz teh t0p fakshin dere XD"

ROFLMAOLELOMFAREFLCOPTERPLANEJET,niqqa r u xXx_Dumb_xXx? this basuda child merged with AngryPolishGuildTrynaGetAttention (forgot their name, not important lmae) and got dropped by Sync (carried by me) 25 vs. 83 at west adc? ok this kid is really hogging all the chromosomes aLMAE. 

how do you get destroyed by Artifex in one server, move to two different servers and get destroyed by unknowns there? maek dokumentery ples veri interest story mayne Lelo

Gm dunt get offendad only my opinien jeesus getin mad at my opinonion XDD

Last Edit: Jan 14, 2016, 08:42 am by rofl