Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC/Rise/Warning

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
see thing is, at first harpist was like yo tyrants stop attacking warning we get arti together, we were like lol nah, fk outa here and killed him anyway, which lead to massive butthurt hence the constant backstabing.
I still remember when you was in warning doing xDDDDD i beat everyone on any server 1337-0 xDDDD ^-^

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
see thing is, at first harpist was like yo tyrants stop attacking warning we get arti together, we were like lol nah, fk outa here and killed him anyway, which lead to massive butthurt hence the constant backstabing.
Since day first when tyrants were created you asked us to help vs arti, in each pk i got pms from ur officers/ marshals to focus arti. Since we kindly told u to gtfo u started living in ur own world. Just ask ur own ppl before start posting :):)

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Since day first when tyrants were created you asked us to help vs arti, in each pk i got pms from ur officers/ marshals to focus arti. Since we kindly told u to gtfo u started living in ur own world. Just ask ur own ppl before start posting :):)
When u gotta lie to try and make a comeback it's kinda pathetic. But let's get this Rectify was made ( harpist pm'd me on Prodigy go after artifex stop attacking us, Prodigy pms harpist Kareem said he is attacking everyone who ain't in rectify so not gonna happen) Tyrants got made attacked everything still (harpist then pms don't kill us- sigs right next to us in Pk thinkin we won't atk them and dies) then we moved on and killed Arti. But yeah man we sure did Esok dude 

heiro

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
When u gotta lie to try and make a comeback it's kinda pathetic. But let's get this Rectify was made ( harpist pm'd me on Prodigy go after artifex stop attacking us, Prodigy pms harpist Kareem said he is attacking everyone who ain't in rectify so not gonna happen) Tyrants got made attacked everything still (harpist then pms don't kill us- sigs right next to us in Pk thinkin we won't atk them and dies) then we moved on and killed Arti. But yeah man we sure did Esok dude
Yeap definitely ur words are trustworthy , u seems to have really short memory, better say how many times prodigy pmed me to help them vs arti :) Not sure whos pathetic here  :police: I know that some of ur members are delusional but i didnt know that scale. But es ok "dude" nothing more to expect from u anyway. I think i have somewhere ss of u saying Kareem is stupid that hes not attacking arti, need to check later when im bored
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2016, 07:01 pm by harp

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Yeap definitely ur words are trustworthy , u seems to have really short memory, better say how many times prodigy pmed me to help them vs arti :) Not sure whos pathetic here  :police: I know that some of ur members are delusional but i didnt know that scale. But es ok "dude" nothing more to expect from u anyway. I think i have somewhere ss of u saying Kareem is stupid that hes not attacking arti, need to check later when im bored
Find it fast plz I need to see the ss cuz when u find it, it will say yeah Kareem doesn't wanna only focus Arti he wants to fight both sides after u pm'd me sayin if u guys only focus Arti we can win this bak when we were rectify. But yeah let's trust harpist lololol sound like a clown plz stop...

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
You must have a bad memory. I remember clearly you would always pm whoever in tyrants had marshal at the time to not atk you guys and you would sig behind arti rofl wat are you trying to pull. You would even faction sig 5cm next to us even when we told you we werent gonna help you. Then when we attacked warning along with artifex you got butthurt and started sigging behind us in every pk  :normal-2: :normal-2:  if im not mistaken, you usually do things like this whenever factions refuse to ally or merge with you.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
You must have a bad memory. I remember clearly you would always pm whoever in tyrants had marshal at the time to not atk you guys and you would sig behind arti rofl wat are you trying to pull. You would even faction sig 5cm next to us even when we told you we werent gonna help you. Then when we attacked warning along with artifex you got butthurt and started sigging behind us in every pk  :normal-2: :normal-2:  if im not mistaken, you usually do things like this whenever factions refuse to ally or merge with you.
Ok show me one ss when i asked tyrants members for teaming up against artifex? i really want to see that. Since day tyrants were created we started killing u cause for us u are just a scrubs. Keep telling urself in what u believe :)

OmegaRa

Here's a suggestion. Hear me out. Ally with Rise and OC, bring back enjoyable PvP.

New leadership that can ACTUALLY lead, Solomon might do a good job.

Good idea yes? Yes.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Here's a suggestion. Hear me out. Ally with Rise and OC, bring back enjoyable PvP.

Good idea yes? Yes.
why ally 3 factions and have 1 sided pk again, your faction is trash and will probably stay like this until everyone else decides to quit, or some of your members get smart and leave to join other factions so there's 2/3/4 way pk
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu

Good idea yes? Yes.

no terrible idea

plus solomon will never want to lead

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
why ally 3 factions and have 1 sided pk again, your faction is trash and will probably stay like this until everyone else decides to quit, or some of your members get smart and leave to join other factions so there's 2/3/4 way pk
no one told your loser of a faction to disband.  everyone should join oc tho, the leadership there is great  :normal-1:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
no one told your loser of a faction to disband.
Damn destroyed

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
no one told your loser of a faction to disband.  everyone should join oc tho, the leadership there is great  :normal-1:
no one told you to go emo and make a loser faction either, and leadership in oc is better than in tyrants , i saw you attempting to lead in 3 servers and failing hardcore so idk why you got any ego when you're just a wuss lmao , no one wants 80v80 anymore and would rather have a handful of factions against eachother 
i feel like i'm dead