Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC/Rise/Warning

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Alright man, What i wanna understand is if it was just "first days" Why did u guys Kept the russian alliance till the end and ruin some perfect gvg chances ;) is it because u guys always wanted extra help beating us in every pk?

I only proved that your facts are wrong, don't need to bring some random stuff from years ago, i don't really care since we are talking about other things.

Don't ask me why, i don't know if or why they keep "alliance" and i don't care. I only replied to your stupid comment where i saw 2 wrong facts. I'm not going to argue about anything else with ppl like you. I really hope you understand that you were wrong.. but it's just a hope, because you don't seem to understand many things around here.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Rise is basically artifex lel ...
Ye, especially numberwise, right  :rolleyes:

Idk why Tyrants was made in the first place, but I thought you guys did it to have challenging pk against the biggest faction of the server - which was Artifex back then. Thats the only reason why I joined, to have challenging pk. But sadly it looks more like that at least some of you only made it to satisfy their ego's.

And just for the record. I left Tyrants, coz the pk there is not challenging anymore. You guys can basically handle 2-3 factions at once, coz  you still have Aeternum und now even AngelDawn helping ...

There is not a single faction out there atm who can meet your numbers. So you are kinda the new Artifex now - numberwise and thats a fact you cant deny. Yet now you complain that two of the smaller factions (Rise and Warning) working sometimes together in pk, while they cannot even reach your numbers combined ...
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
why does it says tyrants vs oc vs vs vs vs we didnt help any of the garbages attend pk go see http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=31589.0 more intresting

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Ye, especially numberwise, right  :rolleyes:

Idk why Tyrants was made in the first place, but I thought you guys did it to have challenging pk against the biggest faction of the server - which was Artifex back then. Thats the only reason why I joined, to have challenging pk. But sadly it looks more like that at least some of you only made it to satisfy their ego's.

And just for the record. I left Tyrants, coz the pk there is not challenging anymore. You guys can basically handle 2-3 factions at once, coz  you still have Aeternum und now even AngelDawn helping ...

There is not a single faction out there atm who can meet your numbers. So you are kinda the new Artifex now - numberwise and thats a fact you cant deny. Yet now you complain that two of the smaller factions (Rise and Warning) working sometimes together in pk, while they cannot even reach your numbers combined ...

I was about to leave also  :( But i'm glad guilds team up more now, got some nice pks lately, only if all guilds are pking, because if Tyrants going vs one guild alone, then in most cases it will end up outnumbering them.
Also can't blame Tyrants if AngelDawn and Aeternum prefer to target others more than us. Same we can't blame OC for helping you guys when they sig behind us sometimes while we fight Warning + Rise.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2016, 09:59 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not gonna blame anyone that Aeternum and AD attacking other factions. But I doubt they attacking Tyrants at all or vice versa. :normal-3: While OC is attacking everyone. Thats the difference imo.
:normal-41: I think we can do whatever we want, Russians were there for us when all factions played gay as fck n kept on backstabbing us,Also Russians aren't here everyday, they play mostly after TW days, other than that there's like 3~6 of them pking, Angeldawn around 6? 6 undergear'd people like come on lol, nothing to complain about, PvP sucks atm because too many guilds vs 1 big guild, if Rise+Warning+OC were to merge with eachothers in one new guild have good cores then things will become interesting, we might lose some pks from time to time, since most of our members aren't interested in this crap pk, waiting for the strong GvG to come back, most of us finds the pks boring that's because factions aren't working together, can't expect us to kick our members 'for numbers balance' or split into 'half' since you guys are actually pulling more than 50+ already (I mean warning+Rise) and OC at their timezone they getting 5squads+, these who are in Tyrants know that our numbers are 50~65  lately, most of times 50, so yeah I guess we need to give the pvp some time before it comes interesting again  :normal-25:
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2016, 12:58 pm by FMP

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
I was about to leave also  :( But i'm glad guilds team up more now, got some nice pks lately, only if all guilds are pking, because if Tyrants going vs one guild alone, then in most cases it will end up outnumbering them.
Also can't blame Tyrants if AngelDawn and Aeternum prefer to target others more than us. Same we can't blame OC for helping you guys when they sig behind us sometimes while we fight Warning + Rise.
sadly we dont help anyone 

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Cleaned.

Be respectful, and please discontinue with the drama.
Topic will be permanently locked next time.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
piss video piss commisioner replying block it perm

heiro

LOL dam dude calm down  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Idk why u still think warning only sigged behind u in artifex times rofl because they clearly targeted both guilds(there was only 1 pk they constantly sigged behind tyrants and i reme that and most of other pks they sigged behind both guilds equally)

You guys always tried to justify the russian alliance with this bs warning helping arti logic (which never happened)

You link me a topic, yes 2 guilds targeted you yet non of the tyrants members to this day still dont deny the alliance between russia and tyrants (tbh even now i see in some of the videos that angeldawn is helping out tyrants rather than attacking them :normal-19: :normal-19:)
see thing is, at first harpist was like yo tyrants stop attacking warning we get arti together, we were like lol nah, fk outa here and killed him anyway, which lead to massive butthurt hence the constant backstabing.

heiro

:normal-41: I think we can do whatever we want, Russians were there for us when all factions played gay as fck n kept on backstabbing us,Also Russians aren't here everyday, they play mostly after TW days, other than that there's like 3~6 of them pking, Angeldawn around 6? 6 undergear'd people like come on lol, nothing to complain about, PvP sucks atm because too many guilds, if Rise+Warning+OC were to merge with eachothers in one new guild have good cores then things will become interesting, we might lose some pks from time to time, since most of our members aren't interested in this crap pk, waiting for the strong GvG to come back, most of us finds the pks boring that's because factions aren't working together, can't expect us to kick our members 'for numbers balance' or split into 'half' since you guys are actually pulling more than 50+ already (I mean warning+Rise) and OC at their timezone they getting 5squads+, these who are in Tyrants know that our numbers are 50~65  lately, most of times 50, so yeah I guess we need to give the pvp some time before it comes interesting again  :normal-25:

need good leadership, which is clearly lacking 

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
see thing is, at first harpist was like yo tyrants stop attacking warning we get arti together, we were like lol nah, fk outa here and killed him anyway, which lead to massive butthurt hence the constant backstabing.
Are you ok?  ???

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline 3

• Old Player
destroyed them already, rofl

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i made hangover disband from 2007 to 2016 while wearing Adidas trackpant
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
great joke from joke player, we were just destroying your clueless ego rofl rofl
you were still butthurt even when we kill both rofl more free kills