• Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
rakend you  best boss nice vid <3
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video, next video please uncheck "Maintain Aspect Ratio" before rendering the clips. The sides being cut half off bugged the hell out of me lol

Zirkon

artifex always had 2 factions teaming up against them

tyrants has now set the record with 3, congrats guys
i have uninstalled game and shet but i still look at epw videos

and tbh even after Arti disbanded and tyrants became the biggest guild in server they still kept their unofficial alliance with russia lol
They are still allied so its always 2 guilds vs the rest (i dont blame them, artifex never had any alliance helping them in 2vs1,3vs1 scenarios)
Not being biased towards any guild or anything just stating my opinion  :police:

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

and tbh even after Arti disbanded and tyrants became the biggest guild in server they still kept their unofficial alliance with russia lol
They are still allied so its always 2 guilds vs the rest (i dont blame them, artifex never had any alliance helping them in 2vs1,3vs1 scenarios)
Not being biased towards any guild or anything just stating my opinion  :police:
Clearly we know this ain't true... Warning is doing now Wat they use to do all the time along with artifex. Rise is basically artifex lel sill got there alliance up and now stepped it up and are in pts with each other for Pk but yeah man. Call it alliance/unofficial alliance it was there b4 and its still here now jus with rise(artifex with new name). 

Zirkon

Clearly we know this ain't true... Warning is doing now Wat they use to do all the time along with artifex. Rise is basically artifex lel sill got there alliance up and now stepped it up and are in pts with each other for Pk but yeah man. Call it alliance/unofficial alliance it was there b4 and its still here now jus with rise(artifex with new name).
trust me my man you have to be one of the few people who believe rise is actually artifex : )

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
trust me my man you have to be one of the few people who believe rise is artifex : )
It ain't the artifex that I was in but basically picked up the most of the members it had 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Artifex never had any guild helping? first days i went to Tyrants, Warning 100% focus Tyrants by sigging behind us while we fought Artifex.
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2016, 12:28 pm by Nyx
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
didn't watch cause i'm salty for missing pks  :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-7: :normal-6:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Zirkon

Artifex never had any guild helping?first days i went to Tyrants, Warning 100% focus Tyrants by sigging behind us while we fought Artifex.
LOL dam dude calm down  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Idk why u still think warning only sigged behind u in artifex times rofl because they clearly targeted both guilds(there was only 1 pk they constantly sigged behind tyrants and i reme that and most of other pks they sigged behind both guilds equally)

You guys always tried to justify the russian alliance with this bs warning helping arti logic (which never happened)

You link me a topic, yes 2 guilds targeted you yet non of the tyrants members to this day still dont deny the alliance between russia and tyrants (tbh even now i see in some of the videos that angeldawn is helping out tyrants rather than attacking them :normal-19: :normal-19:)

Last Edit: Jan 13, 2016, 12:28 pm by Nyx

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
 Rise is basically artifex lel sill got there alliance up and now stepped it up and are in pts with each other for Pk but yeah man. Call it alliance/unofficial alliance it was there b4 and its still here now jus with rise(artifex with new name).
Impossible , since i don't play. Gaby doesn't play. Mahi doesn't play. Marius doesn't play. Naeem hardly logs.. Subzeroo same..Etc etc.
Some Artifex people are split between Rise and OC i think but that doesn't mean they are Artifex. By that logic then Tyrants is Artifex too.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Idk why u still think warning only sigged behind u in artifex times rofl because they clearly targeted both guilds(there was only 1 pk they constantly sigged behind tyrants and i reme that and most of other pks they sigged behind both guilds equally)

I clearly said "first days" and you know why? Because harpist pmed me that. You really should stop posting here.
And for other part on your reply, i'm glad you understood.
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2016, 08:34 am by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
How you got wiped with 70+ tyrants and 60+ russians my god 😂

Zirkon

I clearly said "first days" and you know why? Because harpist pmed me that. You really should stop posting here.
Alright man, What i wanna understand is if it was just "first days" Why did u guys Kept the russian alliance till the end and ruin some perfect gvg chances ;) is it because u guys always wanted extra help beating us in every pk?

I Still reme the days when HangOver started rebuilding in last year January alongside Warning and made an alliance and couldn't beat artifex even in a 2vs1,
I Do understand your desperation having allies by your side wherever you join lmao cause you always knew no way you could beat artifex alone  :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
so many emotionals with their egg cracked from anger
i feel like i'm dead