Epic Perfect World

Lightsaber weapon skins

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Add please, we already have star wars titles.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Please.

(and add the star wars titles to be purchasable)

Perhaps a single handed, and dual handed lightsaber? MAYBE A LIGHTSABER STAFF/POLEAXE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
 :normal-42: I'm not Star Wars fan, but it sounds like a good idea.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Please.

(and add the star wars titles to be purchasable)

Perhaps a single handed, and dual handed lightsaber? MAYBE A LIGHTSABER STAFF/POLEAXE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Calm down, soon my son. Sooooon.

Offline Lowe

• Toffee Poppet's
  • #TeamLowry // ♥MySelf♥
  • Characters: Lowry, Impulsed, Quil
  • Faction: Onslaught
Would be nice to have a LightSaber Energy bow that would be so cool for EA

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1 for the lightsabers. even though psy wont be able to use anyways :(
-1 for making the titles purchasable. For now at least. Maybe in the future but we literally just got them - should stay special (for a while at least.)
Maybe add other star wars related titles though?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1 for purchasable title 
+1 for weapons with star wars theme (sabers, dags, bows, glaive etc)

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+123423847385743 BASED GOD ECHO PLZ

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Event was badly advertised. Only a select few got titles because nobody else knew to participate.

I should be able to donate for a 1 - 2 word title that gives me 0 stat's and is only for looks.

It's $10 USD for every single stat title in-game besides War Avatar, if I wanna spend $5 USD for ONE title I should be able to.
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2016, 02:18 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Maybe add like a little flying r2d2 or something for the psy's? Idunno anything about Star Wars, so that's the best idea I got for psy's =p

Oh and yea +1 for the lightsabers added
and -1 for tradeable titles...at least for now
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Event was badly advertised. Select few got titles because nobody else knew to participate.

You aren't special rofl

I should be able to donate for a ******* 1 - 2 word title that gives me 0 stat's and is only for looks.

It's $10 USD for every single stat title in-game besides War Avatar, if I wanna spend $5 USD for ONE title I should be able to.
I want reskins back bro , better pay that money for reskin , my opinion  :(

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Star Wars titles? Where?
I need Jedi title.

+1 to Lightsabers

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Event was badly advertised. Only a select few got titles because nobody else knew to participate.

I should be able to donate for a 1 - 2 word title that gives me 0 stat's and is only for looks.

Coem on it says Star wars on the middle of the front page and that since weeks, you are on the forum pretty much daily, watching pk videos, if you still didnt notice you need to get your eyes checked lol

Offline Lowe

• Toffee Poppet's
  • #TeamLowry // ♥MySelf♥
  • Characters: Lowry, Impulsed, Quil
  • Faction: Onslaught
Agree with Domgrath for donating 5-10$ for Custom titles for personal use..
I doubt the titles will be added since they were part of an event. 

+1 to the lightsaber skins though. I know quite a few people have asked in the past.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde