Epic Perfect World

The Lag the last past couple of weeks here have been unbearable.

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
I know I am not the only player experiencing this. But the the lag spikes on this server host are unbelievable. Ms shoots from 200-8000 in dungeons and outside during mass PvP.

As far as I'm concerned American players are at a disadvantage when it comes to this European server host. Thus, I am now having regrets donating here as mass pk and pve have been lag spiking me and alot of my American friends regularly.

I hope there is a fix to this. I just started noticing this problem and it is increasingly becoming an issue with me.

Just wanted to bring this up to the attention of the forum readers and staff in hopes of addressing these issues and solving them.

It's not our connection either we are on 50-150 mbps connections with low ping.
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2016, 12:44 am by Euphemia

Lulu

It's not Epic.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I've been experiencing it too along with delays.
Nothing much you can do about it and all you're gonna have is people telling you is to get better internet regardless if you have the best internet for your area or not.  :rolleyes:

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
It's another downside to players using scripts. Hopefully Agatio gets this under control somehow. 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
NA ping around 300-900 during 17-21 o clock sever time . test on pwi and LoL ping under 50 . i think it depends on epicpw sever side , hopefully they will fix it soon

Lulu

It's another downside to players using scripts. Hopefully Agatio gets this under control somehow.
?????????????????????

Offline LinLin

• ?
 Just in: › XtremeTop100 site (2 Gold) is down too at this time of post.

Maybe I wouldn't know, I don't cheat like east, west, central and south Asia and parts of Europe.

There is a tab button that targets nearby players that I despise as much.
NA ping around 300-900 during 17-21 o clock sever time . test on pwi and LoL ping under 50 . i think it depends on epicpw sever side , hopefully they will fix it soon
NA ping 200-8000 during 17-21 for me.

The server that is being used for hosting could be the very issue we are addressing.

The serverlist.txt needs an update for NA-SA players.

Last Edit: Jan 09, 2016, 02:54 am by Euphemia

Opulence

I live in Canada and experience no delays. The only time my ping gets to 1k is at my other home because the internet is so bad.
But where I currently live its 100-300 on a direct connection. 
Weird you are getting it in dungeons though. If outside in mass pk switch to simple models.

:-X

Offline LinLin

• ?
I live in Canada and experience no delays. The only time my ping gets to 1k is at my other home because the internet is so bad.
But where I currently live its 100-300 on a direct connection.
Weird you are getting it in dungeons though. If outside in mass pk switch to simple models.

:-X

What? Nobody is going to read that microscopic garbage peasant.
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2016, 03:05 am by Euphemia

Opulence

What? Nobody is going to read that microscopic garbage.
Zoom in on the thread
 :normal-3:

infernchidhu

are u comparing riot gaming to our local wonder kid agatio ?

Offline LinLin

• ?
are u comparing riot gaming to our local wonder kid agatio ?

What? Did you just 3 spark nibaby and agatio with this comment? Scrub.

infernchidhu

What? Did you just 3 spark nibaby and agatio with this comment? Scrub.
HAHAHAHAHA N1 LMFAO !

darkfe321

lol tryna troll... anyways must be ur net, 60-250ms daily

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I blame aizox and his friends macro players.

My damage log collection NEW