Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World Methodical / Methodist vs Erecho | Elemental 3

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
they prob scared they lose on record now hun :))
and ... you know 95% the player scare me for 1vs1 ... your guys can still ttalk but no trust to try vs me but you Guys talking here but where is your big mouth in epw ... and im not playing in this niveau when player died they cut all fights when i lost irecord this too rofl 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
this vid was better last one (u were at lost) . liked music too
just 1 thing , use rising dragon when its not cd for geting chi , use harmony when gona stun after sleep , so dont need fk sleep !
Ok ty for tipp :)

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Oh you serious

and she is easy ...

Offline 3

• Old Player
and ... you know 95% the player scare me for 1vs1 ... your guys can still ttalk but no trust to try vs me but you Guys talking here but where is your big mouth in epw ... and im not playing in this niveau when player died they cut all fights when i lost irecord this too rofl
rofl noob beat u already XD

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
rofl noob beat u already XD
Aha and where ... where you beat me ... ? learn to first talk to me out from Forum come In game and i will see your big Mouth :) trust me you are 3...2 ... 1.., but ok come In Glaobal chat and we try 1vs1 bet and i teach how to Play this Game ;)

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
i been pming for a month  to 1v1 and u still not replying :(

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
i been pming for a month  to 1v1 and u still not replying :(
Bro you know i tell all time my place for my 1vs1 xD all know my place you can come only dragons end and  stay to 80% this spot by mine 1vs1 :D Erecho: LF 1vs1 Dragons End ... when i tell LF 1vs1 this is a friend or my bro i tell in wc for 1vs1 only with place xD

Offline 3

• Old Player
Aha and where ... where you beat me ... ? learn to first talk to me out from Forum come In game and i will see your big Mouth :) trust me you are 3...2 ... 1.., but ok come In Glaobal chat and we try 1vs1 bet and i teach how to Play this Game ;)
rofl sad noob forgot 10-0 allies camp 7-2 dragons end 5-0 galeroar town complain hack , not even trying lmfae
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2016, 02:54 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
rofl sad noob forgot 10-0 allies camp 7-2 dragons end 5-0 galeroar town complain hack , not even trying lmfae
Aha ....

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Idk who you are ... but i know 1 think no 1 beat me more than 3-0 in EPW server i can see when you said that you lie 100% Nice Joke :)

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
rofl sad noob forgot 10-0 allies camp 7-2 dragons end 5-0 galeroar town complain hack , not even trying lmfae
But talk more ... retard push you ez player with Lies .. i give a fck :D cause you know how many player tell thsi than tell me why you dont record do you have screenshot  ? stoped to talking and lies and try vs me you know no 1 can make video from me cause all Lost or cant win all fights vs me and YOU you the noname player he think he beat 100-0 dont record 1 Fight HAHAHAHA Nice joke  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Idk who you are ... but i know 1 think no 1 beat me more than 3-0 in EPW server i can see when you said that you lie 100% Nice Joke :)
haha noob Come now Didiot i pley with dragon Gear and we 1v1 rRolf i win 6-0 alReady

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
and i never fight in allies camp or galeror town only dragons end 1 maybe Lost ... Nice Lie :D 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
yes i see you scare you push you retard acc with Lies is sad dude xD come try vs me and record and show all player in epw you are better than me :) 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
and i never fight in allies camp or galeror town only dragons end 1 maybe Lost ... Nice Lie :D
http://prntscr.com/9p815i guess this is photoshopped then?