Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World Methodical / Methodist vs Erecho | Elemental 3

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
lmfao ps4 ghost lobby neos you are so bad LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
all can talk to me in Forum today in wc 4 PPl talk to me and still died ... look ik player they can talk and still died by real 1vs1 and i know Player They make 1vs1 and win this game and you are definitive squishy player they try to tlak to me cause when im so bad you cna try vs me and you coem in my next video 

Offline UgandaBoi

all can talk to me in Forum today in wc 4 PPl talk to me and still died ... look ik player they can talk and still died by real 1vs1 and i know Player They make 1vs1 and win this game and you are definitive squishy player they try to tlak to me cause when im so bad you cna try vs me and you coem in my next video

dude i saw you in lobbies you are horrible, even more terrible than that Solar clan LMFAO, you want me to come back to ghost and completely annihilate you? my little quickscoping friend , what a joke, i think you actually send me a hate mail before because you got noob tubed the *** out LMFAO

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

dude i saw you in lobbies you are horrible, even more terrible than that Solar clan LMFAO, you want me to come back to ghost and completely annihilate you? my little quickscoping friend , what a joke, i think you actually send me a hate mail before because you got noob tubed the *** out LMFAO
... Aha and you will try dont search excuse or make here smal talk ... stay squishy dude coem 1vs1 or stfu you come in my next video hahahah

Offline UgandaBoi

... Aha and you will try dont search excuse or make here smal talk ... stay squishy dude coem 1vs1 or stfu you come in my next video hahahah

you are a horrible sin, you are scared to 1v1 Imperishable and dare talking to me LMFAO

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

you are a horrible sin, you are scared to 1v1 Imperishable and dare talking to me LMFAO
you are easy dog

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

he feel pro with his script sin

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Didnt our fight took 2 tidals rounds while u changing 6 gears+ def camp more than jesus and i changing wep only while in black voodoo and over with a dmg of fire pot? Or am i confused.
and u still died , now stop complaining , stay ez 2-0. anytime for more 1v1

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
Ich mag dein Profilbild irgendwie xd sieht nice aus xd

Offline UgandaBoi

he feel pro with his script sin
you are a terrible player that 1v1ed terrible players in the video

Offline 3

• Old Player
lmfao this kid is the AnGerGaYaUtisMFaGGeT lmfae this kid is so eze 2 get mad

Goldengate

Nice video but...
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2016, 09:33 am by Goldenwishes™

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
and u still died , now stop complaining , stay ez 2-0. anytime for more 1v1
1-0 + dream fight = 2-0? After macro everybody became good. I need to deal with it son.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
you are a terrible player that 1v1ed terrible players in the video
dude you remeber by dragons End when you trash talk to me with your friends and all ask me for bet game this 3 PPL ? Yesterday i Try vs them cause they cry by Perphery normaly i dont try vs Trasher but i must cause Peri ... ok than i try vs this Retards 1vs1 bet and Normal 1vs1 They still Lost all 2-0 all your friends lost vs me and i call peri cause they dont talking sh1t or Lies in wc but OK dude talk more and when you lost TOO vs me ! xD i have more video material with screens xD and when im finally with you ... you are can delete this game talk more :) you are fail i Kileld you all time with ym lati and you are never learn suckr

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Ich mag dein Profilbild irgendwie xd sieht nice aus xd