Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World Methodical / Methodist vs Erecho | Elemental 3

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
x0.5 speed is needed to watch a video when enemy is easy.
Hahahaha xD

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nice video and nice 1v1's but , what do you call changing instantly one  set of cards + tome + weapon ? 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Nice video and nice 1v1's but , what do you call changing instantly one  set of cards + tome + weapon ?
i dont change instanly xD look better on my Mouse :D you mean script but i hate scripter ^^ i playing only with klick

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i dont change instanly xD look better on my Mouse :D you mean script but i hate scripter ^^ i playing only with klick
thats script  with screen coords clicks...

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
thats script  with screen coords clicks...
lel ... yes wep change tome change are script too ... lel dont put me in this niveau with this script Player .. They are lame havent skill and pathetic 50% of there fight with sutra Pils and Pots ... i dont need this thinks and still on Dragon Gear

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Lmao scripting is using programs for easier gear change from atk>def/def>atk...no one said he cant switch cards as much i know cards arent part of r8? Are you rly being so dumb just cuz you dont like him?!? Weapon and tome switching is also allowed cuz thats not dragon (doesnt give bonuses same you could say why he doesnt have dragon belt/neck)...

Awesome video bro keep up with good work still best sin i know of <3
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 07:12 pm by Sekseirse

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
x0.5 speed is needed to watch a video when enemy is easy.
Just like u yesterday :normal-2:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I didn't say i dislike him did i ? Actually we have made random pks together in same squad. I never disliked anyone. Why do people use scripts ? To change to another set, defense one. Going in there with mouse and click it is not that much difference. You still are doing what others do , changing for def sets. You are blaming them for stay in whole fights with def gears , you also do it in the video , where is the difference ?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just like u yesterday :normal-2:
Didnt our fight took 2 tidals rounds while u changing 6 gears+ def camp more than jesus and i changing wep only while in black voodoo and over with a dmg of fire pot? Or am i confused.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
I didn't say i dislike him did i ? Actually we have made random pks together in same squad. I never disliked anyone. Why do people use scripts ? To change to another set, defense one. Going in there with mouse and click it is not that much difference. You still are doing what others do , changing for def sets. You are blaming them for stay in whole fights with def gears , you also do it in the video , where is the difference ?
Difference is that his not using any program his clicking each and every part that what makes him easier target at those few seconds
Rather then 1 button from awesome dmg to super tanky
+its cards only...
I never said you dislike him...its just happens that he has a lot of haters that come up with similar exuses. My bad sorry.Also ik i pked with you once also

Offline UgandaBoi

lmfao ps4 ghost lobby neos you are so bad LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Lmao scripting is using programs for easier gear change from atk>def/def>atk...no one said he cant switch cards as much i know cards arent part of r8? Are you rly being so dumb just cuz you dont like him?!? Weapon and tome switching is also allowed cuz thats not dragon (doesnt give bonuses same you could say why he doesnt have dragon belt/neck)...

Awesome video bro keep up with good work still best sin i know of <3
Thx Bruh <3 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
lmfao ps4 ghost lobby neos you are so bad LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1vs1 ? ...