Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World Methodical / Methodist vs Erecho | Elemental 3

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
http://prntscr.com/9p815i guess this is photoshopped then?
Nice how Old is this when i use 145 wep xD with dragon Gear dude i have 4 screen when i killed you ... Rofl hahahaha i have a video too xD

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
But bro send thsi screen more about 1-2 years with time you can tell other pll you kileld 1 time in your live GG 5-1 ? All right Xd pls tell us the date from this screen xD but is ok still when you try yet vs me i can bet eat about 20 Sec :D easy you lost after 2 weeks vs em 2-0 and still died after thsi you gank me in full and still lost again 2 times and 1 time in 1vs1 5-1 :D and you know this xD

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
But is ok :D sad push your ego with screen about 1-2 year ago but Gz on you you are this first player they coem with Screen but still lost in all 1vs1 Nice eggs xD can i buy too thsi ego ??  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
But is ok :D sad push your ego with screen about 1-2 year ago but Gz on you you are this first player they coem with Screen but still lost in all 1vs1 Nice eggs xD can i buy too thsi ego ??  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I've beat you last year with dragon gear and without a ring,I told you after you lose 5-0 to NPC all your gears, sadly you left at 4-0
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I've beat you last year with dragon gear and without a ring,I told you after you lose 5-0 to NPC all your gears, sadly you left at 4-0
isnt possible .. 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
ahhhh that wasnt me my acc was hacked :/ and _Byakko knwo this too Luna xD 
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2016, 04:44 pm by ✠Erecho✠

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
ye ye i knwo what you mean but you can ask Agatio i write in helpdesk cause my acc was be hacked xD

Offline Areashi

• Banned
But bro send thsi screen more about 1-2 years with time you can tell other pll you kileld 1 time in your live GG 5-1 ? All right Xd pls tell us the date from this screen xD but is ok still when you try yet vs me i can bet eat about 20 Sec :D easy you lost after 2 weeks vs em 2-0 and still died after thsi you gank me in full and still lost again 2 times and 1 time in 1vs1 5-1 :D and you know this xD
funny because last time I linked the same screenshot you said it was ur friend

Offline 3

• Old Player
But is ok :D sad push your ego with screen about 1-2 year ago but Gz on you you are this first player they coem with Screen but still lost in all 1vs1 Nice eggs xD can i buy too thsi ego ??  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
ur egg get crack 10-0 ez noob but talk big in forum man u r noob sin br better than u XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lmfua

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
ur egg get crack 10-0 ez noob but talk big in forum man u r noob sin br better than u XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lmfua
http://imgur.com/a/Y6ncE  Fail barb you run for my challenge dont coem with excuse dont ru for my challenge ... Come im Onlien let we make bet game Fail Barb 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Fckr come try vs me you nerd Cry last night XDDD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHaHAH all see that all PM me al lough to you XD

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
funny because last time I linked the same screenshot you said it was ur friend
yes he was it but still he played with ine sin and why you link a screen when my Friends on him you link thsi pic 1000 times to me ... sad ??

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
why do you post 50 times instead of 1
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
why do you post 50 times instead of 1