Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Damn edaters everywhere

icyyuki

Best moment : When I didn't care about 1v1s anymore and started my edate lifez lelele
:normal-4: :normal-8: :normal-29:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Best moment : When I didn't care about 1v1s anymore and started my edate lifez lelele

Interesting.

Offline Kia

"Conquering the server" lol.. we saw what happened once Tyrants was made and got your numbers as one guild.

Cool story bro. Was that before or after Tyrants sucked up to the russians for UIs, scripts and hacks?
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 06:18 am by Edelweiss

infernchidhu

Cool story bro. Was that before or after Tyrants sucked up to the Russians for UIs, scripts and hacks?

are u the famous JK Rowling, is this harry potter part 10 rofelmfaoe
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 06:41 am by Soochi

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

Cool story bro. Was that before or after Tyrants sucked up to the russians for UIs, scripts and hacks?

Damn gotta go after another ... Let's see here 2 yrs fact... 3month fact  destruction into make other guild go into hiding. Hmmmmm, idk why Tyrants is so good Lel hack men jus wow.... Let's see "sucked up to Russians" didn't ur master dc ride them first the same bringin them here havin no issue when they were in Arti doing anything of the sort but yeah thumbs up.
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 09:11 am by Nyx

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem

?      

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

:normal-20:

Offline Kia

are u the famous JK Rowling, is this harry potter part 10 rofelmfaoe

I could say the same about the fairytale that you made Artifex disband although we already decided that before TW was even a thing. It's ok. We all understand that Tyrants gotta do what they gotta do as long as it makes them sleep better at night.  ;)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

I literally am dumbfounded, it's a new year and I've already seen the dumbest post of the year. 

Nobody is this delusional / this dumb  :-X
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 08:01 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

We won TW and most pks because russians gave us UIs hehehe
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank

Didnt pedro do that first to like whole server ? including ppl that quited?

infernchidhu

We won TW and most pks because russians gave us UIs hehehe
LMFAO, we used russian hack to destroy Artifex crystal in 18 mins, it took 18 mins because the russians i hired were sitting in my basement coding hacks ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
LMFAO, we used russian hack to destroy Artifex crystal in 18 mins, it took 18 mins because the russians i hired were sitting in my basement coding hacks ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOOOOL

Goldengate

My meaningful EPW moment: Spamming Artifex's website with my own applications...