Epic Perfect World

2015 EPW Moments

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Dude, stop being a sore looser lmao.
Artifex is life.. After years of pure domination, we step down for lower tiers to rise. Artifex face server and say farewell (didn't delete game, didn't delete youtube channel, didn't delete skype  :normal-2: :normal-9: )
My friend, 2 years dominating vs teamPH, ruthless, worms, Oversees, eternal, ducks, warning(outnumbered) is not a merit, when tyrants born u guys started to feel the pressure.
And then disband happened.

My damage log collection NEW

Goldengate

My EPW moment: 14th of March 2015, when I registered an account on EPW. 

Asental

My EPW moment: 14th of March 2015, when I registered an account on EPW.
the horrors   

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Dude, stop being a sore looser lmao.
Artifex is life.. After years of pure domination, we step down for lower tiers to rise. Artifex face server and say farewell (didn't delete game, didn't delete youtube channel, didn't delete skype  :normal-2: :normal-9: )

Dominating the server where only one big guild, gz lol
I think you're still mad because i deleted non important ppl from skype  :( 
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016, 02:27 pm by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
There has been challenge for Artifex, just that their strategy to victory was to merge with any challenging faction (Xpendable, Salvation, etc.), but Tyrants did excellent in PK and TW against Artifex, which can't be denied.

OT: Tyrants win against Artifex in TW.
Emotional kid..
My friend, 2 years dominating vs teamPH, ruthless, worms, Oversees, eternal, ducks, warning(outnumbered) is not a merit, when tyrants born u guys started to feel the pressure.

1 more emotional kid , and idk why the hell u r talking when u know if Artifex was still here , Tyrants would now keep losing in TW/PK/any kind of PvP events and so on. Now stop dreaming.. 
the horrors    
Agree on this

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
No offense but where was the domination when Xpendables locked Artifex on TW map with only The Fissure left... that was when? End of 2014? i dont remember exactly...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Best moments?
When God Omega >me < Bestowed Glory upon this server with my presence.

On topic:

POSITIVES:

1. A highlight for the server was definitely the creation of Tyrants. At the time Artifex needed a challenge, and Tyrants brought it. Sadly, it was short lived, and there hasn't been a challenge since, but it was pretty good times.

2. The disbanding of Artifex,  while also saddening, it was also a good thing. It brought forth a little more PK spread to the mix,  with the return of ☆Outcasts (or wherever the star goes, OC is back baby), and Rise, giving a little rebirth to small PK all over the map, and breaking the ambiguity of regular 2-party PvP.

3. The death of Yasuko by Omega using Reckless rush (Pretty proud of that!)

4. Free US so Golden gate doesn't rob people of all their EC with easy edits

NEGATIVES

1. Finding out how much GMs Love to mute me, because I say dick in WC. Any sense of humor? (What's rule 1.2 by the way?)

2. The disbanding of Artifex, as aforementioned

3. No more massive scale daily PvP

4. Tyrants take over everything.

5. Scripting on the rise...

6. BM still weak

7. Yasuko kills God Omega when he got 0 Def fed and she plume shot me, and then she killed me again

8. I rq

OmegaRa

WTF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BS THIS NEVER HAPPENED

scatterer3

Emotional kid..
1 more emotional kid , and idk why the hell u r talking when u know if Artifex was still here , Tyrants would now keep losing in TW/PK/any kind of PvP events and so on. Now stop dreaming.. Agree on this
That's all you got to say xd check my sig and open your eyes noob

kitty stew

- Coming 1 day short of my 2nd month of perfect attendance

2016 goals
- get a full 2 months of perfect attendance
- have mankini put in game
Last Edit: Jan 07, 2016, 10:37 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Monti

• Old Player
rip legit thread
inc egos + idiocy

ot; since i came back only a few months ago, best part is spending time with Monti because she is best
;) I fixed it for you.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Best moments would be reading the threads when a ego war breaks out and seeing everyones try hard posts to see who has the bigger stick.

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
U forgot to list so many other guilds like OC, Hangover, GA, AG, alamat, respect, w/e the russian's guild is called and every other guild that came and went. It took Artifex dividing in half and fighting itself to finally get a challenge. 

Offline Erik

• Godz
  • Im the G, the O A T.
Best moment : When I didn't care about 1v1s anymore and started my edate lifez lelele

Worst moment : When I logged on and I saw 150 peepz in the faction...artifex were gods of epw no one can deny that... but pedro made the ending look bad..  :normal-1: