Epic Perfect World

Edeting UI- how to make mape square ?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
hello my friend in need of your help (she too shy to post lmao )   .. i'm not sure if there is any guide shown how ... i've searched but couldn't find

however is anyone here knows how to edit the map and make it square ? i would be glad if any suggestion/help 

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
hello my friend in need of your help (she too shy to post lmao )   .. i'm not sure if there is any guide shown how ... i've searched but couldn't find

however is anyone here knows how to edit the map and make it square ? i would be glad if any suggestion/help
Shortly, you need to edit the xml files for the map under interfaces.pck (after you've unpacked it), and rename the square map frame to the round one, afterwards you'll need to change the minimap mask to a square that's the dimension of the square inside the map frame you use, so the map fits the frame. I'll help you on skype with a more detailed explanation if you wish

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
lol i read title as E-dating UI.... :normal-19: :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Shortly, you need to edit the xml files for the map under interfaces.pck (after you've unpacked it), and rename the square map frame to the round one, afterwards you'll need to change the minimap mask to a square that's the dimension of the square inside the map frame you use, so the map fits the frame. I'll help you on skype with a more detailed explanation if you wish
yea bro .. wuts ur skype

LOL i am so good

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
same rofl. I was like  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???  :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: