Epic Perfect World

The best of the classes 2k15

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ye and sin v sin aint biased in any way with r8, neither is MG v MG, neither is any class v any class,  ea using def gear didn't seem to bother anyone till I started using def gear on ea and many 'good' ea's jumped on the bandwagon after thinking it was awful  :)) :)) :)) :)), yea it's a class for kiting and all but so is mage and sin, sin by definition is supposed to be a class that comes out of stealths kill's fast and goes back into stealth, not tank 2parties by def gear and spamming 3spark, sorry, not saying you cant play it this way cuz on this sv u can, sin's have been using def gear long back since scripting became mainstream and you all seemed to 1v1 perfectly fine with it gear advantage didn't seem to bother anyone back then, why should it now?  

Sure seems like when people lose the upper hand they look for ways to make things mutual so they can benefit themselves. I remember back in the day Areashii used to ask all the self proclaimed top sins (not naming names) for 1v1 dragon v dragon, didn't see many of them accepting, so why should the ea's with best gear accept dragon v dragon 1v1 now.
of course you wouldn't accept because you know you are bad, as for def gear you didn't invent shit, plenty of eas such as pis and soochi were already using it, the reason it became so popular is because there are plenty of skillless people like you lacking survival abilities so the only chance for them is to camp def. I didn't bother using it myself, even months after it became "popular",until I realized that even with the best survivability I will still in disadvantage to randoms dpsing in def gear while getting spam healed, I could put a toddler in your spot and he will do better as a def camper. And so, to answer your question, a wanna be ea will never accept dragon gear 1v1 knowing he stands no chance :)
i feel like i'm dead

The General

i even dont know who the hell are u LMFAO , and thats not me talking about u , it was umad if im not wrong he is officer in oc , isnt he ?
and yeh saw rev posting every unknow so posted this ss , if ur angry cuz ur officer calling u sht ea , its not my problem !
stay relax and ply ur game ;) ;) ;) ;)
Hint: I'm the person dropping you everytime you attempt to damage me. Keep my name out of your filthy mouth :normal-1:

I don't care what ★Heaven★ Marshal XiaN has to say about me. I don't need to expose him, I think Elijah already did that enough on Storm :normal-2:

heiro

of course you wouldn't accept because you know you are bad, as for def gear you didn't invent shit, plenty of eas such as pis and soochi were already using it, the reason it became so popular is because there are plenty of skillless people like you lacking survival abilities so the only chance for them is to camp def. I didn't bother using it myself, even months after it became "popular",until I realized that even with the best survivability I will still in disadvantage to randoms dpsing in def gear while getting spam healed, I could put a toddler in your spot and he will do better as a def camper. And so, to answer your question, a wanna be ea will never accept dragon gear 1v1 knowing he stands no chance :)
dont need to be emotional because i did something that made sense before you, you are old news get over it if i remember correctly areashii said the same thing to your group back in the day dragon v dragon 1v1, and ofc noone accepted so why should we, funny how you didnt see the 2nd part of what i said lel
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 02:55 pm by Das Pferd Gesich

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Hint: I'm the person dropping you everytime you attempt to damage me. Keep my name out of your filthy mouth :normal-1:

I don't care what ★Heaven★ Marshal XiaN has to say about me. I don't need to expose him, I think Elijah already did that enough on Storm :normal-2:
Xian =umad
no i guess u care ;) ;) ;) , ur iq must be low , dont even know who is ur officer LMFAO
now stop quote me filthy dog :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

The General

Xian =umad
no i guess u care ;) ;) ;) , ur iq must be low , dont even know who is ur officer LMFAO
now stop quote me filthy dog :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
http://www.rosettastone.co.uk/learn-english
Edit: I can try and find you a promo code if you really want.

I have better conversations with iBryan dude.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Physic - Mentalista
Wizard - 1337, Momo
Blademaster - Naeem, Hidan, Robbert,
Cleric - Ana, LeiTo, Xanadu, Shazadi  (^-^) Anorexic
Archer - Soochi, Butthead,
Mystic -  Robbert, Mantus
Seeker - Camron, Vermillion, Kriesgot, Wood (he be mad if not mention him here ;D)
Venomancer - Bewitch, Catwomen
Barbarian - Colorblind, Domgrath
Assassin - Chaos, Blackdeath, FMP, Yang

Definitely forgot someone. :-[
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2016, 07:55 am by Atkala

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

ur upset now , control urself , its just pixel game , dont need be emo ! :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
Mass pk list imo

Bm: Rampage, Hidan, Zirkon, PinkAfrican, Subsilver

Wiz: Haste, Numeen, Pedro, Melinoe, Nel

Barb: Zeuz, Domgrath, BadAxe, Skazy

Veno: Elene, Nostalgia, Cristina, SunnyDay

Ea: Malpraxis, HO squad, harpist, Swane, Schizo

Cleric: Xia, Ana, Squishy

Sin: Maxy, maxime, zFlashx, Fmp

Psy: Dunno

Mystic: Faeluna, Kaid

Seeker: Dunno

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers

I really LOLed...

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
1vs1 went retarded after EAs started to swap between cast, aps and def sets. Probably those EAs are the "best" ones in 1vs1 atm, because ppl who don't care about it doesn't even bother with such bs.
yep. back in a years ago Pk was pretty good even 1v1 too since No script, now days Switching things is Op less game play,

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
yep. back in a years ago Pk was pretty good even 1v1 too since No script, now days Switching things is Op less game play,
Script made many ppls look good in pk/1v1, So don't blame the script  :rolleyes:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3
Physic - Mentalista
Wizard - 1337, Momo
Blademaster - Naeem, Hidan, Robbert,
Cleric - Ana, LeiTo, Xanadu, Shazadi  (^-^) Anorectic (sorry if type wrong)
Archer - Soochi, Butthead,
Mystic -  Robbert, Mantus
Seeker - Camron, Vermillion, Kriesgot, Wood (he be mad if not mention him here ;D)
Venomancer - Bewitch, Catwomen
Barbarian - Colorblind, Domgrath
Assassin - Chaos, Blackdeath, Yang

Definitely forgot someone. :-[
hahahha fu >.<

Offline Monkila

• Faction: Don's/AxeメGroup
Alright since no drama yet I want to post my list as well ,
+1 to Zirkons & FMPs list probably most accurate ones at least from my view  , just minus that wb SnooKs ( ?.......... ) and Briest for being a relic for over 2 years now ( I play mage idiots why put my old main and useless buff alt aka dumb wb ) .

I want to make list of ppl outside those 2 guilds tho so here we go no order :

EA : Most china eas are good hate them all you want , Ivan PiS kensei or w/e , Clones and harp good pt leaders + Airyaman really annoying and quick on the run with no def gears .
EP : Xyannia , Avy ,Maria, Lilac and those 2 russians Tendo and MayBe ( hope I got names good ) , got few more but forgot their names sry guize .
MG : Hightemplar ( hope I got the name ) , only liked this one guy rest are just spark/fire skills and done . ( Monkiloo new star tho soon guize  :police: jking lol :/ ) .
WR : Elekent something the one that used to aps ppl in mass pk and "troll" he got alot better now tho so worth mentioning , _Song something from AG tanky guy check for yourselfs if you dont believe , king_saw and JustForMe .
WF : Dunno actually aside of Iah , TJT and AeIana most wfs that are not shit are in big guilds .
WB : Ravish , Warstrike and that russian barb Shamaich something as cata barbs , TaNk as pk barb probably the best I ever played with to .
Psy : Only Marea and Qynt come to mind tbh , charlize has nice dmg to .
Sin : No idea as well , outside the big guilds I never heard of any "random"
Seeker : That Wood guy is alright dunno if I forgot someone rare to see this anyway
Mystic : WinK is alright , Frizzle ( I know he just joined tyrants few days ago but I dont really count him as one of them ) and that Woda guy ( not sure what guild he is now but I cant think of any mystics to write *** it ).

I want to put few more names in but my brain wont agree with me at the moment . Again this list is the ppl that usually dont get any credits from the "big boys" just bcz they dont join them or dont pk that much against them or used to backstab to much and got bad reputation bcz of it .
Again if you are stupid enough , I didnt mention any Artifex , Tyrants , OC and Rise members mostly bcz ppl in these factions usually show up on these lists anyway , if you care to see that just read what Zirkon and FMP posted , I agree 100% with those 2 , might add few names to them but yeah +1 to those guize .
Oh and yeah I have a feeling some retard will quote me saying his name is not on the list and he is the best ever , wont mention who you ll guess if it happens but just saying that this list is purely based of Random PvP , Mass PvP and TWs .
Are you high?  :normal-16:

pikachuchu

Sorry if i forgot someone... Mostly based on skills and non-ragequitters because their class were 'nerfed' or needed 'boost'.

I'll be still naming people... So dont worry.

It should be done for now :(
Ily for listing introvert and not radiate. 
Rest of yall that listed radiate above introvert, Fk you for listing a wf I've not played in 3 months aw.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ily for listing introvert and not radiate.
Rest of yall that listed radiate above introvert, Fk you for listing a wf I've not played in 3 months aw.
Both noob WFs