Epic Perfect World

The best of the classes 2k15

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

This thread is to aids already, deserve a lock.
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 12:01 pm by Nyx

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I'd like to do 1v1 against best eas sometimes :)
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 12:04 pm by Kinsei
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I'd like to do 1v1 against best eas sometimes :)
too much gear reliant, some builds are so much more dominant than others only good and fair 1v1s would be dragon vs dragon

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
too much gear reliant, some builds are so much more dominant than others only good and fair 1v1s would be dragon vs dragon
1vs1 went retarded after EAs started to swap between cast, aps and def sets. Probably those EAs are the "best" ones in 1vs1 atm, because ppl who don't care about it doesn't even bother with such bs.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

heiro

Ye and sin v sin aint biased in any way with r8, neither is MG v MG, neither is any class v any class,  ea using def gear didn't seem to bother anyone till I started using def gear on ea and many 'good' ea's jumped on the bandwagon after thinking it was awful  :)) :)) :)) :)), yea it's a class for kiting and all but so is mage and sin, sin by definition is supposed to be a class that comes out of stealths kill's fast and goes back into stealth, not tank 2parties by def gear and spamming 3spark, sorry, not saying you cant play it this way cuz on this sv u can, sin's have been using def gear long back since scripting became mainstream and you all seemed to 1v1 perfectly fine with it gear advantage didn't seem to bother anyone back then, why should it now?  

Sure seems like when people lose the upper hand they look for ways to make things mutual so they can benefit themselves. I remember back in the day Areashii used to ask all the self proclaimed top sins (not naming names) for 1v1 dragon v dragon, didn't see many of them accepting, so why should the ea's with best gear accept dragon v dragon 1v1 now. 

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
right! many ea got x3 chan on set and 100 atk lv, very hard for me with x2 chan and 90 atk lv, but i'm not worried about that, i have fun anyway

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
right! many ea got x3 chan on set and 100 atk lv, very hard for me with x2 chan and 90 atk lv, but i'm not worried about that, i have fun anyway
it doesn't matter, ea 1v1 is all about luck and with r8 you can hierobug randomly, only dragon gear 1v1 proves anything 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
it doesn't matter, ea 1v1 is all about luck and with r8 you can hierobug randomly, only dragon gear 1v1 proves anything
it is most appropriate for demon

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
it is most appropriate for demon
no.. you can dph or use ct , both opponents got slow cast so there's more reaction time
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 3

• Old Player
Best Players of PW: Maxy and Maxime, nobody can beat them, everyone just makes fairy tales(Areashi) bring up 2 years old fights and cry about their script(Mentalista)
They are just too good at this game

If you're not in this list means you're not worthy and you haven't mastered your class which means you're not good means you are just bad, go train and get better for next year's list

Edit: Before people quote me and say I named Xpendable people only, I only named people who are good at every role on their class and it's mostly people from Xpendable, you can't name any other player who are good at those things
xo 3asy lmfae xdddddddd these anger kids gonna creation of a mad cuz they r get pwned by top l33t ubermacht xpendable titans wew get ur jimmies rustled tryhards reflmae

The General

http://prntscr.com/9nhedn
Are you upset because I call you a weeb whenever you attempt to trashtalk ingame and it results in you staying quiet? Damn I must've really upset you LOL

Seriously I don't know why you talk and try to make a name for yourself in 2016 when in reality you're just a narutard who was never relevant. Stick to watching Anime because trashtalking and playing Sin are not your strong suits. :normal-36:

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Are you upset because I call you a weeb whenever you attempt to trashtalk ingame and it results in you staying quiet? Damn I must've really upset you LOL

Seriously I don't know why you talk and try to make a name for yourself in 2016 when in reality you're just a narutard who was never relevant. Stick to watching Anime because trashtalking and playing Sin are not your strong suits. :normal-36:
ooops rekt

pikachuchu

Hi guys, I'm the best.
That's all.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

i even dont know who the hell are u LMFAO , and thats not me talking about u , it was umad if im not wrong he is officer in oc , isnt he ?
and yeh saw rev posting every unknow so posted this ss , if ur angry cuz ur officer calling u sht ea , its not my problem !
stay relax and ply ur game ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline 3

• Old Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xXxWreckinEasiesxXx

you cant beat me in tf2 or quake live u FuCeN FaGeiT