Epic Perfect World

delusional pwi jokesters raging at best epic pw players (us)

infernchidhu

no one needs to troll your pic its already as bad as it can get
you look like harry potter + Voldemort mix why talk about others ?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you look like harry potter + Voldemort mix why talk about others ?
be nice Emma don't make me go depressive 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
ok sorry gm i got notification guys bye bye 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
you like your own comments :normal-2: pwi player lol.
First thing I noticed.  :normal-2:

Offline 3

• Old Player
As bad as a avatar pic hiding insecure RO teenager?

Good sir the internet must hurt.
i wouldnt hide behind ur avatar lmfae, and yes you do care "Lole" which is why you have it there in the first place, roflmao. stop trying to advance further when u are defeated 10-0 by me in 1vs1 no eggs XD LMFAE
Lole i must care for this, if i troll your pic my frend u would never leave your basement under potatos farm anymore.

lmfae, everyone in ur vicinity in junglemudland looks the same or worse than you, i dont think you understand what "troll" means rofl
be nice Emma don't make me go depressive

LMFAEEEEEEEEEE HE GONNA RUN EGG BREAKENED 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i wouldnt hide behind ur avatar lmfae, and yes you do care "Lole" which is why you have it there in the first place, roflmao. stop trying to advance further when u are defeated 10-0 by me in 1vs1 no eggs XD LMFAE
lmfae, everyone in ur vicinity in junglemudland looks the same or worse than you, i dont think you understand what "troll" means rofl

LMFAEEEEEEEEEE HE GONNA RUN EGG BREAKENED
I think u confuded troll with upset, is this stad quo from Ro players?  :normal-2:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
As bad as a avatar pic hiding insecure RO teenager?

with looks like yours i would keep hidden and never show my face to the world but some people have no shame, i already posted my pic plenty times i dont need approval from the inferior on my good looks boy
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
with looks like yours i would keep hidden and never show my face to the world but some people have no shame, i already posted my pic plenty times i dont need approval from the inferior on my good looks boy
huehuehue ok man calm down.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
I think u confuded troll with upset, is this stad quo from Ro players?  :normal-2:
yo i got notification and i shut up but u let the baboon looking talk about me can u do something

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
yo i got notification and i shut up but u let the baboon looking talk about me can u do something
Shut up already or i hurt your self estheem again.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
Shut up already or i hurt your self estheem again.
http://prntscr.com/9qgr2h how can this hurt anybody ever man

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
http://prntscr.com/9qgr2h how can this hurt anybody ever man
This hurt you with your life reality. ;D

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
This hurt you with your life reality. ;D
ooooh .. i see .. hm ... yeeee .. man .... hmmmm i get it ye dude lol http://prntscr.com/9qgr2h 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
ooooh .. i see .. hm ... yeeee .. man .... hmmmm i get it ye dude lol http://prntscr.com/9qgr2h
"oohh yey man dude oww wheres my all day coke." 
hue  ;D

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
if you watch his video (which i highly do not suggest unless you want to acquire a syndrome) this guy actually thinks his gameplay level is on par/over private server players... roflmao.. also he deleted his comments to avoid getting humiliated lmfae after sab's first post, this guy completely ignored everything and started emotionalizing phrases like "XD private server players are instacast piss poor nabs" and "pwi players know how to fight xD" then his cheerleading friend replied with even more brainless concoctions as seen there guess pwi players hate it when they get criticized by higher-skilled players when all the people they fight on pwi are terribad? i wonder what would happen if we sent ex-pwi average-epicpw players like areashii to destroy these illogical tryhardlings, time to spam the GM/report button then? rufl then yours truly hopped on the boat and generously offered my advanced knowledge to help console these disturbed individuals. i imparted undeniable facts/knawledge including the time when i logged onto pwi with an aps BM with interval r8, tt99, warsoul claws, etc and got accused of hacking, and when the best bm in pwi got annihilated by my nirvana recast/tt99/warsoul level 11 skilled bm vs. his r9r2/r3 geared primal bm on other retail mirror servers that are way worse than epic perfect world (the best server) but he then went ahead and "muted/reported" me, claimed i was trolling, and replied with tryhard phrases like "noob" "xD" "played for 4 years to get the best gear", roflmalolmfae l3l0 praise AgatiO for isolating this community from the terribad cancer that exists as "veteran" pwi players, i hope that your brain hasnt degraded (or has it already? rofl) enjoy kids, we're gonna need some stronger forms of natural selection after this one edit: found its replies, pwi logic at its best boyz!!11!