Epic Perfect World

delusional pwi jokesters raging at best epic pw players (us)

Offline 3

• Old Player
if you watch his video (which i highly do not suggest unless you want to acquire a syndrome) this guy actually thinks his gameplay level is on par/over private server players... roflmao.. also he deleted his comments to avoid getting humiliated lmfae

after sab's first post, this guy completely ignored everything and started emotionalizing phrases like "XD private server players are instacast piss poor nabs" and "pwi players know how to fight xD" then his cheerleading friend replied with even more brainless concoctions as seen there

guess pwi players hate it when they get criticized by higher-skilled players when all the people they fight on pwi are terribad? i wonder what would happen if we sent ex-pwi average-epicpw players like areashii to destroy these illogical tryhardlings, time to spam the GM/report button then? rufl

then yours truly hopped on the boat and generously offered my advanced knowledge to help console these disturbed individuals.

i imparted undeniable facts/knawledge including the time when i logged onto pwi with an aps BM with interval r8, tt99, warsoul claws, etc and got accused of hacking, and when the best bm in pwi got annihilated by my nirvana recast/tt99/warsoul level 11 skilled bm vs. his r9r2/r3 geared primal bm on other retail mirror servers that are way worse than epic perfect world (the best server) but he then went ahead and "muted/reported" me, claimed i was trolling, and replied with tryhard phrases like "noob" "xD" "played for 4 years to get the best gear", roflmalolmfae l3l0

praise AgatiO for isolating this community from the terribad cancer that exists as "veteran" pwi players, i hope that your brain hasnt degraded (or has it already? rofl)

enjoy kids, we're gonna need some stronger forms of natural selection after this one

edit: found its replies, pwi logic at its best boyz!!11!

Last Edit: Jan 04, 2016, 02:49 am by Colonel Lel

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you like your own comments :normal-2: pwi player lol.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ROFLMAOCOPTER
Pwi nerds man , EpicPW es best
you like your own comments :normal-2: pwi player lol.
Only saw that now lmfao :normal-2:

OmegaRa

Is this PWI forums? Do you mind posting a link to the thread?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Is this PWI forums? Do you mind posting a link to the thread?
it's obviously YouTube comments and that's some bottom level mage posting videos of beating people with 3 ranks under gear and getting praised by the only 40 players pwi has left 
i feel like i'm dead

OmegaRa

it's obviously YouTube comments
My YouTube isn't black. I should have been able to see that though.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOL but his EP tanks 10 ppl on PW mafia xd

Offline UgandaBoi

These low-life  PWI untouchables dare to talk to private server players lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Offline UgandaBoi

This Ruby Inferno PWI peasant always gets his jimmies rustled lmFAo, he so buttanaled on private server players, ive seen him comment on a lot of videos saying how private servers take no skill to play, link me that youtube video you guys are arguing on

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
This Ruby Inferno PWI peasant always gets his jimmies rustled lmFAo, he so buttanaled on private server players, ive seen him comment on a lot of videos saying how private servers take no skill to play, link me that youtube video you guys are arguing on

apparently the longer you farm for your gear, the more skill you have

Offline 3

• Old Player
My YouTube isn't black. I should have been able to see that though.
my YouTube identifies as a blonde-haired Melanesian... take your binary-race identifying YouTube back to your privileged land, shitlord!

pause the video before it buffers to avoid giving any un-deserving views from factored legends (us) lmfae.. the whole comment section is a bunch of 20 hour pwiers 1-upping each other and analyzing the non-existent gameplay, refl

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
fagged by PWI'ers lmao 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
pwi > epw

get over it wannabe lol u wil never /b/ :police: on the skill tier of the officials

Offline UgandaBoi

ilmfao im not even gonna stop arguing with that PWI peasant until he/she bans me from her channel LMAO