Epic Perfect World

Warning vs army of "super easy pk"

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
fixed for you, and how much of a ***ing ape are you to realise that pedro disbanded it to have a life outside the game, tyrants would of kept on scrubbing if it was otherwise  :normal-2: :normal-2: . damn guise, stop talking about artifex, going off topic here, you lost to warning gf. gtfo off the thread if you cant handle it  :normal-30: :normal-36:
Sure kekekekekekekekekkee repeat that every night.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
:-X you and these filters, man.. but i personally like it.

looked like fun PK, good job to both sides! ♥

Offline Klaus

• The Original
i enjoyed the video.
Last Edit: Jan 03, 2016, 10:42 pm by EragonN

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
Rofl so easy 123 123
uno dos tres :pig-42:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
What means, almost unwatchable filters are bad?!?!?!?!?!?

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
What means, almost unwatchable filters are bad?!?!?!?!?!?
its not, some people have different Brightness/contrast low or high on their display whatever it just looks abit hazy but on 1080 looks good and nice video

newlove

First song is the best , nice pk 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
pk was easy and the filter too dark  :rolleyes:

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Good job brother harpista all these was without tircon legend

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
favorite tyrants excuses : "forgot to record the first 30 mins of pk(translates to - we got wiped until our skype sig doubled our numbers )" , "was busy starring at my ui and didn't press record (translates to - I died so many times the only footage I have is of me dying for 30 mins)"

need white HP background to see what's going on, but I enjoy watching them die 90% of the pk and then seeing "winning side" videos from the last 10 mins during 70v30 :normal-2: , stay easy boys
^
Nice video harp , hard to see smth with that filter , nice ui anyways lol , warning made easies again 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Good video harp.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
favorite tyrants excuses : "forgot to record the first 30 mins of pk(translates to - we got wiped until our skype sig doubled our numbers )" , "was busy starring at my ui and didn't press record (translates to - I died so many times the only footage I have is of me dying for 30 mins)"

need white HP background to see what's going on, but I enjoy watching them die 90% of the pk and then seeing "winning side" videos from the last 10 mins during 70v30 :normal-2: , stay easy boys
same crap Artifex did, why shouldn't Tyrants take credit for it now?

2016 and nothing will change, same crap same numbers excuse from the same players that pulled the exact same shit for over 2 years, now they crying cause they're on the losing side, get over it.

Gotta give it to Tyrants, making Artifex/OC members compliment Warning videos, they must do one hell of a job pissing you all off :normal-1:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
same crap Artifex did, why shouldn't Tyrants take credit for it now?

2016 and nothing will change, same crap same numbers excuse from the same players that pulled the exact same shit for over 2 years, now they crying cause they're on the losing side, get over it.

Gotta give it to Tyrants, making Artifex/OC members compliment Warning videos, they must do one hell of a job pissing you all off :normal-1:
you seem like the emotional type of unknown that can only make forum statements on an account people consider an alt but its in fact your main due to your inability and / or bad-terrible skills to get noticed as a semi bad player
i feel like i'm dead

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

Yet you lost with same numbers in a 80v80 TW in 18 minutes on our 3rd TW while you had like 20+

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yet you lost with same numbers in a 80v80 TW in 18 minutes on our 3rd TW while you had like 20+
sorry we forgot to leak you our tactics in the first 2 TWs or you would've won those as well (2-1 btw)
i feel like i'm dead