Epic Perfect World

Warning vs army of "super easy pk"

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Each time after mass pk many ppl claim "super easy pk" , so yea this video is just showing how easy it is for these ppl :)

No hate, enjoy vid :)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
tyrants lost again damn

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
cant watch with this filter, no way
all the kills we got tho8)

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nice video harp :monkey-3:
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Rofl so easy 123 123

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Nice music choice.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Nice video boss :D 
guess we arent so big "challenge" after all i mean no gods die in fair fights rofl

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
favorite tyrants excuses : "forgot to record the first 30 mins of pk(translates to - we got wiped until our skype sig doubled our numbers )" , "was busy starring at my ui and didn't press record (translates to - I died so many times the only footage I have is of me dying for 30 mins)"

need white HP background to see what's going on, but I enjoy watching them die 90% of the pk and then seeing "winning side" videos from the last 10 mins during 70v30 :normal-2: , stay easy boys
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nice video harpist , i see that you finnaly decided to show some decent Ini  :rolleyes:

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
cant watch with this filter, no way
all the kills we got tho8)
Ikr :'(  Its really dark, but I still watched whole vid. :police:
I like the first song and your new ini looks good. ^^
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Almost unwatchable but nice video and good PK too

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
favorite tyrants excuses : "forgot to record the first 30 mins of pk(translates to - we got wiped until our skype sig doubled our numbers )" , "was busy starring at my ui and didn't press record (translates to - I died so many times the only footage I have is of me dying for 30 mins)"

need white HP background to see what's going on, but I enjoy watching them die 90% of the pk and then seeing "winning side" videos from the last 10 mins during 70v30 :normal-2: , stay easy boys
We disbanded your guild.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
We lost to artifex so they got bored and disbanded
fixed for you, and how much of a ***ing ape are you to realise that pedro disbanded it to have a life outside the game, tyrants would of kept on scrubbing if it was otherwise  :normal-2: :normal-2: . damn guise, stop talking about artifex, going off topic here, you lost to warning gf. gtfo off the thread if you cant handle it  :normal-30: :normal-36:

Kasing

Great video keeep up the good work guys