Epic Perfect World

Suggestions from 2015 brought back

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
One sure thing is that OHT/NPC -channeling accessory needs to be removed from archers if we wanna keep the blessing.
I will also think how to boost aps BMs slightly. Not certain about Wizard's spark yet.
Can also consider restricting def cards from some classes as restricting rings could be too much...

OmegaRa

One sure thing is that OHT/NPC -channeling accessory needs to be removed from archers if we wanna keep the blessing.
I will also think how to boost aps BMs slightly. Not certain about Wizard's spark yet.
Can also consider restricting def cards from some classes as restricting rings could be too much...
I do not ask for this to be a must, but if you're doing APS damage, would it be okay to check DPH damage also?
As you could imagine, it is also.... poor

heiro

lol nah, take away the oht/npc stuff dont remove blessing, make the accuracy 30% instead of 300 too please, add a dex accuracy tome too for the love of god it wont break the game :(, mage spark needs to be nerfed and so does 0d to like 5% or something - that sht is too broken

+ reduce the magic requirement of the WS Helm pls or add -3% rune

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I do not ask for this to be a must, but if you're doing APS damage, would it be okay to check DPH damage also?
As you could imagine, it is also.... poor
DPH is not poor don't except to hit 10k on ppl that script dph already was boosted a bit when aga added 5 extra attack lvl

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't rly understand why OHT belt needs to be removed, it's the only way to make EAs able to kill some classes in 1v1, using it is rly big risk somehow
and why to restrict def cards ? I  like to have hybrid build on my sin, and i don't wanna use script  to go full def or full atk with 1 click asking me to use full atk set with the amount of scripters on server ? lol, leave the game the way it is only APS wrs need boost, mass pk is pretty much balanced, 1v1s were never balanced since scripts came out and removing cards won't help the situation tbh.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I don't rly understand why OHT belt needs to be removed, it's the only way to make EAs able to kill some classes in 1v1, using it is rly big risk somehow
and why to restrict def cards ? I  like to have hybrid build on my sin, and i don't wanna use script  to go full def or full atk with 1 click asking me to use full atk set with the amount of scripters on server ? lol, leave the game the way it is only APS wrs need boost, mass pk is pretty much balanced, 1v1s were never balanced since scripts came out and removing cards won't help the situation tbh.
well , pretty much this

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
 Not certain about Wizard's spark yet.

I still feel that Spark is quite easily predictable and there are alot of ways to negate it, sure its a 123 skill for players that don't know how to counter it.
I think if there are changes going to be made such as 110 stamina req., then you might just remove it and make every mg go vit/mag genie.
More survivability ftw :police:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
I will -1 everything but suggestion #7. It needs fix..
Reason : the server is, as far as I know, the most balanced server in all PWs. Nerfing one thing will affect another and more nerf threads will be made in the future. When will it end? I suggest you should just remove all gears and lets play the game fairly then.

My point is, the game is fine as it is. not because 1 person got the advantage over some stuffs in game, doesn't mean that the entire server is getting unbalanced. 

That's just my opinion though, plss no hate.

TY

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I still feel that Spark is quite easily predictable and there are alot of ways to negate it, sure its a 123 skill for players that don't know how to counter it.
I think if there are changes going to be made such as 110 stamina req., then you might just remove it and make every mg go vit/mag genie.
so what if its easily predictable, you can as well fake using it and make someone waste their immunes, and even if you sof/sutra in time, the 60k will still hit you, this is a skill made for the disabled and now it needs to be disabled itself
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
this is a skill made for the disabled and now it needs to be disabled itself
couldnt ve said it better myself
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
u can cast d pyro and spark at same time, even if target uses sof dmg still goes through , same for pheonix bt etc..
:)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
could you nerf mire too while you are at it so i can stop taking 50ks from ancestral ty
Imo spark and mire should be removed from game completly ^-^

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Remove spark + SoF : )

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
could you nerf mire too while you are at it so i can stop taking 50ks from ancestral ty
Imo spark and mire should be removed from game completly ^-^
I dont think Mire needs to be nerfed... more like ancestral shouldnt have the ability of critting or so....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*