Epic Perfect World

Is this possible???

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Yeah tbh , dude you have ADHD. I've seen kids with that . But you juss pass them by a allot. Ijs
I could deny that.

But i'd be lying out my ass    :monkey-2::monkey-50:
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline ashneil

• Hello
I have to say, the instance map looks cool and somthing i would get lost in xD but still wouldn't mind having it in the game even as a pvp thing but it would get kinda annoying with sins/archers(ish) waiting in stealth and attacking u and having no where to run for a strategic retreat lmao..

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
I have to say, the instance map looks cool and somthing i would get lost in xD but still wouldn't mind having it in the game even as a pvp thing but it would get kinda annoying with sins/archers(ish) waiting in stealth and attacking u and having no where to run for a strategic retreat lmao..
Actually, that may not be entirely true, i'm pretty sure Aga could pop in a few safe rooms, i'll make an example (hopefully i can post the pic)
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
i think i figured out how to put a pic in  :)
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
We had FB109 hell & heaven before. But I decided to not bring them back with this version, because the maps are already used for Warsong City and Nirvana (Nirvana actually looks a bit different now, the passages between bosses have been removed). I could add them but there is not much of the point, since books are now easily accessible from fb89/AH/ECs/Boutique...

And Sand Palace never existed.. As far as I would love to add it, there is no files for this map at all except map image...
I am currently revamping one instance and putting there nice drops, so just wait :)
i can get the district files if thats what u need.
*Edit* i found out the delevoper who was making the map for pw beijing was fired so it was never finished only remnants remain in the server side.
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2012, 12:09 am by Hypno Toad
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ashneil

• Hello
Actually, that may not be entirely true, i'm pretty sure Aga could pop in a few safe rooms, i'll make an example (hopefully i can post the pic)

hmm nice idea, i don't have any more to say really lol but in the end its up the the gm's to decide.  ;)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
It sux cause i like the idea and the map looks nice but the remnants are only server side and can't be converted to client side.
only client side can be converted to server side..hope that helps paint a mental image of why Aga can't use this map. other than that great idea! the closest map to this would be the full Twilight Temple District Map Copied and renamed as a dif. District entirely.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ashneil

• Hello
its a real shame thou but yeah.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Anyways thats kinda the idea i came up with, and i was also wondering if hands could be put in too. I doubt it would be possible, tho just having this map active and available for any use at all would be an impressive feat. But i was thinking, if the guy who made this map was fired then perhaps if we could find him he and Aga could actually FINISH the map. Its a long shot but it would give us no server has, has had, and most likely ever have. I think that people would sooner sprout wings out of their ears would be more likely than this idea coming to fruition, but still, if nothing else a pvp zone of it would be nice  :P

Oh, and i have a little.... project i been working on latey. I wont say what it is but it will be pretty amazing when i finish it... It wont happen tho, im certain of that. It would probably take Aga months to program this idea of mine and will most likely take some serious coding which i cant do  xD

But still it's pretty cool, i just wonder how i will be able to show you guys the work when im done with it hehehehe....
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2012, 09:57 pm by Auriel
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
hoping to bring this back into relevance. See if anyone wants to take a look at it  :)
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
I think that this dungeon doesn't actually exist in form. Can a GM vertify this?
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
I think that this dungeon doesn't actually exist in form.
Yeah what Agatio said. This dungeon never actually existed, there is no ID or minimap for it, and the only proof of its existance is a (constantly updated, they do this for all maps on expansion) old map which came in from The Lost Empire expansion. And hence why many people playing the wanmei p2p version don't even know about this dungeon.
That expansion is such a mystery.

Sorry for double posting. But anyways, did a little research, and came to a conclusion that this instance in reality is non-existant, so if you're referring anything to do with this dungeon then it wouldn't be possible.

[Edit] The dungeon itself have no trace. There is no data for the instance itself and only the sole worksheet map is there. Pretty sure if you find the guy who was a part of the creation, the data would've been long gone or outdated by now for this client. Rofl.

Agatio could take a dungeon and remob it, but not a single non-official developer will EVER come close into making a completely new dungeon. The work into that is Extraordinarily hard and time consuming (the sims 1 chaos coding mode), and that's if they even figure out the code to enable them to do so (remember the 79/100 skills?)

It's like trying to modify skills' 1 sec duration to 2 sec. One wrong movement out of a thousand will screw your database over.
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2012, 01:32 am by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN