Epic Perfect World

BYE EPW

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
well as everybody making goodbye topics , i really tired  .....
i go sleep guys here is 4 am now i ca'nt play anymore i play tomorrow ok? :normal-12: plz sirs QQ

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
so are you quitting or just going offline?
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
so are you quitting or just going offline?

his trolling all the crying bye bye threads people have made lately..

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
his trolling all the crying bye bye threads people have made lately..

simpleton
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
simpleton

maybe tell that to the op who created this thread instead of someone who just says what his doing? ok? or to yourself.

Offline SHINIGAMI

maybe tell that to the op who created this thread instead of someone who just says what his doing? ok? or to yourself.

na, all your posts are narrow minded and judgemental, and far off from the truth. .. op never said anything about anyone else, not saying that the op isn't as much of a simpleton either.

you're new to server, lay low and observe before you throw down your obtuse judgements and look like a ...... :/
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012, 08:07 am by PARANOIA

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
na, all your posts are narrow minded and judgemental, and far off from the truth. .. op never said anything about anyone else, not saying that the op isn't as much of a simpleton either.

Well if you can't understand that his making fun off all "good bye topics".... I honestly don't know what to say.

Offline SHINIGAMI

Well if you can't understand that his making fun off all "good bye topics".... I honestly don't know what to say.

all ? ... how many are there ? lol and show me a few that ppl are crying in ? (recently)

trolling all the "crying" bye bye threads people have made lately..

show me a few?

could've simply said . " he's trying to troll the good bye topics" as u've said it in ur last post.

anyways, you're new to server, lay low and observe before you throw down your obtuse judgements.

aaaannd i'm done posting here, was just wasting time as i took bit of break from studies..

Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012, 08:19 am by PARANOIA

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Seriously..... I shake my head at you people wasting your time with him =.= you have nothing to prove to him you don't need his approval for anything Just ignore him lol
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Also nini doom <3
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran