Epic Perfect World

Pkpkpkpkpk

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran

I died alot stfu
new pc blabla bla enjoy

zlzllzllzssoerdsfm  mmmm zlzllzllzssoerdsfm  mmmm zlzllzllzssoerdsfm  mmmm zlzllzllzssoerdsfm  mmmm ? ? ?  ? ? ?
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016, 04:25 pm by Trappe

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video boss, i see you still can't make a proper video post  :normal-2: :normal-37:
gay music tho  :normal-30: but pk looked good
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
Nice video boss, i see you still can't make a proper video post  :normal-2: :normal-37:
gay music tho  :normal-30: but pk looked good
LOL shut up

• : D
loser video + player (sux)
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Could've be better pk if Anorexic stop being noob , nice video LeTrappe , was fun 

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
loser video + player (sux)
2-0 gtfo fcking noob refl

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
dum Swede ? ? ? ? kiss kiss

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video and music John  :police:

Offline Azey

• Old Player

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran

Offline Trey☆

• OC #2 XP is BACK BOYS
  • I went out with this girl, wen we got back to my place found out she had a dick....its was a fun!
  • Characters: Bleeding☆AnAustistededededed☆Treyy☆Trey☆
  • Faction: BIGD10INCH☆
Ratings

PK : 1/100
Music : 100/100
Song gave me a hard on, bye!
I'm good you're bad, I'm virgin you have aids bye!

Offline Einstein

• E = mc2
  • Characters: Einstein, Catalin
  • Faction: Apollumi
omg you play so good, god of pk  :normal-10:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Lol, the ending.  8) 8)

Good music tho  :police:

Offline Hya