• Faction: Tyrants
1) you are non factor and random
2)if arti would disband over lose they would do it on XP
3)tyrants are bunch of easy ppl that lost many times in fair numbers
4)You are far from #1 you just have most player atm and allies
5)You only beaten warning with 2 or more squads then we had so sit down
6)Happy new year hope you have awesome time
PWI trash commissioners call tyrant legends non factors? Sad community
Don't have to read the rest cause it's just QQ you just got numbers QQQQQQQQQQ even tho Warning would stand NO CHANCE against Tyrants with same numbers. Sigging allies and killing unbuffed commissioners doesn't make you good. Instead of trash talking on forums you should work on your gameplay and TW strategies so you don't get embarrassed by Russia again.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
whats wrong with my logic, say Minor boy actually he died 2 hit by me Lol and whole server know tyrants help russian people So what now?
I guess we helped them in TW too ;)

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Warnings why so much proud? u lost pk, u lost TW(if u cant reach good online on TW is ur problem)
Why u haven't disband yet? very useless guild
are you dumb? 
By that logic, your shit ea.

are you dumb? i think you're dumb 

Offline Quit

• Quited
What the fk guize 2015 is gone its already 2016 why all need to fight each other on a game dont take it seriously.....
Happy 420blazeit all O:-)

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
im mad and i suck i never seen warning in PK cuz i usually die to much so i give water dmg buff to my party memebrs at sz where we respawn.
I agree

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
wasnt even at this pk but looked so easy lmao, they think they actually can win easily in fair number pvp lmao

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I guess we helped them in TW too ;)
i didn't mentioned tyrants help in tw, obviously in pk you guys help em alot
I agree, fastest TW ever even tho Warning has more numbers lmao
over your trashtalk, these videos only for memories, it was tw 51 us vs 40 warning, no wonder that we win
lets w8 for next tw after 2 weeks, merry christmas for all the players from Putin's Army, we love you!
most of people were enjoying rl since holidays, ok see ya in tw if same number happens in tw will see :police:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Guys don't be angry. It's no shame to lose against Tyrants, everyone loses against them

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Guys don't be angry. It's no shame to lose against Tyrants, everyone loses against them

We aint mad...and we never lost fair numbers enuf said you can go be fanboy an talk bullshyt somewhere else

Kasing

The video is blocked because of copyright :(

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
We aint mad...and we never lost fair numbers enuf said you can go be fanboy an talk bullshyt somewhere else
You could come 10v10, 20v20 etc and we would stomp you

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Video ahows 40vs40 for first 2:30-3 mins i think we clearly see who loses fair numbers...
+I been 2 times in Squad vs Squad warning vs tyrants you Guys lost and su both times.

You can ask melonie or whatever her name is or virus they both were in there.if they are kind of ppl that admit lose

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Video ahows 40vs40 for first 2:30-3 mins i think we clearly see who loses fair numbers...
+I been 2 times in Squad vs Squad warning vs tyrants you Guys lost and su both times.

You can ask melonie or whatever her name is or virus they both were in there.if they are kind of ppl that admit lose
I see unbuffed people getting caught by surprise and then a sig happens and you get stomped like the worms you are

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
I see unbuffed people getting caught by surprise and then a sig happens and you get stomped like the worms you are

Again you insult without any prof or any argument...
This happens when you give 9 year old PC and let him play video games...
Let me get on your lvl of insults: i fuk ur mum
Childish

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

Again you insult without any prof or any argument...
This happens when you give 9 year old PC and let him play video games...
Let me get on your lvl of insults: i fuk ur mum
Childish

Hypocrite?